2010 R&S Base available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 R&S Base available

Need players/teams? LMK. If you just need a couple, and they arent the bigger name guys, you can just send me a SASE. For the bigger name guys, Id like to trade for cheap RCs or inserts from 2010. Anyone need anything?
    Ed

anyone need any today?

Comment

Me me me!!!

Hey bud, I can use some of these for sure. I have some inserts from Topps and Score. Nothing huge. Any guys you are looking for in particular?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

the bigger names (Tebow, McCoy, Claussen, Ryan Mathews) as well as Mardy gilyard, and anything from DQwell Jackson from any 2010 product

Ed

Comment

Unfortunately...

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          the bigger names (Tebow, McCoy, Claussen, Ryan Mathews) as well as Mardy gilyard, and anything from DQwell Jackson from any 2010 product

Ed
          The Tebows got eaten up pretty quick. No McCoy to speak of.

I did get a Jimmy Clausen Peak Performance I believe and an LT/Mathews Gridiron Lineage card in there. Need either of those? LMK.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

yeah, i could do something with those- id also trade for rookies from any 2010 products- they arent bad trade bait. Who/what teams do you need for R&S- and would you need any 2010 Prestige or Score stuff?

Ed

Comment

Patriots...

yeah, i could do something with those- id also trade for rookies from any 2010 products- they arent bad trade bait. Who/what teams do you need for R&S- and would you need any 2010 Prestige or Score stuff?

Ed
              I really only want Patriots stuff. I am willing to send you all my ROokies I pulled out of there, and even the inserts if you are willing to just send me some Patriots out of all those products. I don't really care too much what they are as long as they are in the Patriots uniform really.

I have all this stuff if any of it you need or can use, except if any of the players are from Virginia, I will pull them out, jsut don't know if any are. Will check on em...

2010 Topps

Rookies
              Major Wright - Bears
              Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - Cowboys
              Mike Williams - Buccaneers
              Nathaniel Allen - Eagles
              Jonathan Crompton - Chargers
              Jerome Murphy - Rams
              Chad Jones - Giants
              Kareem Jackson - Texans
              Roger Saffold - Rams
              Kevin Thomas - Colts
              James Starks - Packers
              Sergio Kindle - Ravens

Peak Performance :
              Jimmy Clausen - Panthers
              Brian Dawkins - Broncos
              Marques Colston - Saints

Topps Attax
              Brandon Marshall - Dolphins (x2)
              DeMarcus Ware - Cowboys
              Maurice Jones-Drew - Jaguars
              DJ Williams - Broncos
              Troy Polamalu - Steelers
              Oshiomogho Atogwe - Rams
              Michael Turner - Falcons
              Andre Johnson - Texans
              Peyton Manning - Colts

75th Draft Inserts
              Golden Tate - Seahawks
              Troy Aikman - Cowboys

Gridiron Lineage
              LaDanian Tomlinson/Ryan Mathews - Chargers

Topps 52
              Golden Tate - Seahawks
              Arrelious Benn - Buccaneers

2010 Score

All Pro Inserts
              Drew Brees - Saints
              Dwight Freeney - Colts

Franchise
              Jamaal Charles - Chiefs

Big Head Inserts
              Ben Roethlisberger - Steelers
              Aaron Rodgers - Packers

Hot ROokies
              GOlden Tate - Seahawks
              Armanti Edwards - Panthers

Rookies
              ANthony Dixon - 49ers
              Jerry Hughes - COlts
              Emmanual Sanders - Steelers
              Charles Scott - Eagles
              Armanti Edwards - Panthers
              Dominique Franks - Falcons
              Ricky Sapp - Eagles
              ANthony McCoy - Seahawks
              Jevan Snead - Buccaneers
              Bryan Bulaga - Packers
              Jonathan Crompton - Chargers

Rookies (Scorecard /499)
              Golden Tate - Seahawks

Comment

cool woody, ill check and see exactly what Pats ive got when I get home tonight, and will pm you with what I have, and what I like and we can work a deal out
                Thanks buddy!
                Ed

Comment

Sounds good!

cool woody, ill check and see exactly what Pats ive got when I get home tonight, and will pm you with what I have, and what I like and we can work a deal out
                  Thanks buddy!
                  Ed
                  Sounds great my friend. Let's keep talkin!

Comment

mr ed,

off-topic,

BUT i just recieved an 09-10 champs sergei gonchar mini jersey npn!!

no idea if hes any good or not but thought of ya and your olympic collection

plmk ty no offense

uncle tiny..
                    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Ed,
                      I can use the lions Base and RCs.

I still have these if you need them.

2010 Classics Team Colors Mardy Gilyard #31 (not numbered)

Score Hot Rookies:
                      4, 6(Mardy Gilyard), 11, 12, 18

Let me know.

Thanks
                      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

What do you have for the Falcons please

Comment

My friend, if you want any or all of this stuff, you can probably get it on the cheap. I am looking for anything of the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins or Red Sox.

I also noticed you had a couple of Bruins GU in your bucket. What would you be looking for on those? I have to check to see if I have them or not and let you know.

Comment

lemme know on the bruins, and ill put together a package of boston stuff and send it your way, and you can send me whatever you think is fair in return

Ed

Comment

Can use em...

lemme know on the bruins, and ill put together a package of boston stuff and send it your way, and you can send me whatever you think is fair in return

Ed
                              I can use both the Kessel and Mark Stuart GU you have in your bucket for sure. LMK if you think we can work something out.

Comment

Working...
                              X