Looking to make some trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to make some trades

I have added a ton of high dollar autos, rookie autos and Hall of Famer autos to my bucket. I would love to pick up a Kurt Warner Cardinals auto, Curtis Martin auto, Jerome Bettis auto or whatever catches my eye. If you have any HOFers those always under consideration.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

i can use the herschel walker contenders auto, the lee roy jordan press pass red ink auto, the jethro pugh 06 legends auto, the nate newton auto, the bob lilly classics auto, the tony dorsett TTT jsy auto, the troy aikman 06 legends auto, the troy aikman americas team insert

lmk, and hopefully we can get a deal done for some of these
    Supercollecting DeMarco Murray. Looking for everything I need, especially 1/1's!

PC Stats: 80/217

Also Looking for ALL Cowboys I Need, even base! Trading or Buying.

Comment

Answer

Originally posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
      i can use the herschel walker contenders auto, the lee roy jordan press pass red ink auto, the jethro pugh 06 legends auto, the nate newton auto, the bob lilly classics auto, the tony dorsett TTT jsy auto, the troy aikman 06 legends auto, the troy aikman americas team insert

lmk, and hopefully we can get a deal done for some of these

Only thin I can use is the Mendenhall auto. LMK what you want to do.

Comment

Anyone want to trade?

Comment

let me know what you want to do for that, wouldnt mind the Aikman or Dorsett, but want the Newton in the deal
          Supercollecting DeMarco Murray. Looking for everything I need, especially 1/1's!

Comment

Mendenhall

let me know what you want to do for that, wouldnt mind the Aikman or Dorsett, but want the Newton in the deal
            What is the bv of the Mendenhall? I also just picked up a Witten rookie auto I will be scanning into the bucket.

Comment

not sure, as i dont trade by BV, but i have a SV of $30 on it

Comment

I really need the Mike Williams R&S Autographed card for my PC. Would you be willing to trade it for a Felix Jones RC /32. If not LMK what you want...

Comment

Answer

not sure, as i dont trade by BV, but i have a SV of $30 on it
                  Make me an offer and lets see if there is something there then

Comment

Answer

Originally posted by weirdmaniac View Post
                    I really need the Mike Williams R&S Autographed card for my PC. Would you be willing to trade it for a Felix Jones RC /32. If not LMK what you want...
                    I'm good on Felix Jones. Do you have any HOFer autos? LMK

Comment

i could use that ben tate auto

Comment

i have a thread on here. check it out if u have any baseball please
                        Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

Question

Originally posted by flyers1 View Post
                          i could use that ben tate auto
                          Do you have a bucket?

Comment

would really like either the Aikman or the Dorsett, but those are probably out of my range

Comment

Originally posted by xdvop86 View Post
                              Do you have a bucket?
                              yeah il have it done in a couple hours probobly

Comment

Working...
                              X