Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

updated photo bucket

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • updated photo bucket

    Updated photo bucket looking for trades.http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/

  • #2
    I am interested in your G Sayers auto. Please CMb and LMK. Thanks

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

    Comment


    • #3
      I kind of like the franchise fabrics Peyton manning. Anything I might have for that?
      Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

      Comment


      • #4
        looking for trades

        Comment


        • #5
          you have some nice cards......I am interested in the Tiger booklet
          Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the complete ignore of my post! Skip it.
            Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
              updated photo bucket looking for trades.http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@n08/
              deleted because of no reply.
              Last edited by grumpy; 01-01-2011, 09:59 PM.
              http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/rbearfield/

              we never make misnakes.
              I am right 97% of the time, who cares about the other 4%?
              always looking for hof autos.

              Comment


              • #8
                if i'm trying to trade and the other person has been on twice and not replied, i delete the post and put them on my ignore list. you've been on once, at 2:02 in the am, and at 7:00 pm. no trade. bob
                Last edited by grumpy; 01-01-2011, 09:58 PM.
                http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/rbearfield/

                we never make misnakes.
                I am right 97% of the time, who cares about the other 4%?
                always looking for hof autos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry to all for the ignores. This thread is monitored with my work email and with the holidays I have not been at work but home. My fault and I will monitor them more closely and sorry if I have offended anyone, it was not intentional, I was just following Pm's and totally dropped the ball.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So are you going to answer them now? I am still interested in the Sayers auto. LMK

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Sayers auto is gone sorry

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X