Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highed end football inserts/parallels

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Highed end football inserts/parallels

    Have these available..

    lmk what you can use..

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

    like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
    but sting like poison ivy

    My tradesite

  • #2
    any of the Favres numbered Chris?
    Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

    Comment


    • #3
      Not the Favres, no


      Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

      like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
      but sting like poison ivy

      My tradesite

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm intersted in these:

        1997 Ultra Main Event #2 Barry Sanders
        1998 Black Diamond Rookies Sheer Brilliance #B6 Barry Sanders/ 2000
        1999 Ultra As Good As It Gets #15 Barry Sanders

        What would you need for them?

        Thanks

        Edit: Just found out that I have 2 of the ones I asked about. Sorry
        Last edited by ejiminee; 01-05-2011, 07:36 AM.
        - Dave

        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

        Albums


        Updated 3/25/2016

        Comment


        • #5
          Do you have any baseball?


          Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

          like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
          but sting like poison ivy

          My tradesite

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Myerburg311 View Post
            Do you have any baseball?
            Sorry, I don't collect Baseball.

            I asked because this is the Buy/Sell Forum. Got any prices in mind?
            - Dave

            I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

            Albums


            Updated 3/25/2016

            Comment


            • #7
              not a problem..

              I forgot my price guides at home so I will let you know when I get home..

              Chris


              Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

              like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
              but sting like poison ivy

              My tradesite

              Comment

              Working...
              X