Elway Auto..Ricky Williams rc++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway Auto..Ricky Williams rc++

Anyone interested in this for 80.00 dlvd?

09 Upper Deck Jersey Rashard Mendenhall-4.00 dlvd
    09 Score Inscription rc autos:
    Aaron Kelly /799-4.00 dlvd
    Rey Maulaluga /99-10.00 dlvd
    Chris Horton /499-7.00 dlvd
    Chaz Schilens /499-4.00 dlvd

09 SP Authentic Chris Ogbonnaya /999 x2-5.00 each or 7 dlvd for both

2010 Platimun Sean Canfield /1099-5.00 dlvd
    07 Premier Ted Ginn Jr /75-4.00 dlvd
    09 SP authentic Patrick Turner-5.00 dlvd
    07 Premier Eric Wright /75-4.00 dlvd

08 Bowman rc Pierre Garcon-3.00 dlvd
    08 Heroes Early Doucet /250-4.00 dlvd

1999 SP Authentic Ricky Williams /1999-22.00 Dlvd
    05 Bowman Frank Gore-3.00 dlvd
    07 Premier David Ball /225-4.00 dlvd

8x10 framed auto John Elway-COA-GAI 65.00 dlvd

I cant afford more.. ya broke me on the last two purchases.. but the Elway is killer!

Comment

HaHa..That's what I do buddy. The Elway is a great piece, but focusing more on Montana (favorite QB) and some Red Sox stuff for the room...Have a similar Marino I will be posting also...hehe

Comment

are you a Jerry rice fan? Now that I have an autographed jersey.. I dont need the 8x10 i have

Comment

Is he in a 49ers uniform? Got a scan by chance? Ummmm I want the autos jersey also

Do you still have that Berry full size Jersey?

Comment

nice elway
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

yeah I have the Berry.. but its not signed! Yes, the rice is in a Niners uni.. it has the jerry rice logo of authenticity affixed to it... I just got the jersey autod at a show and its NFT lol

Comment

Thanks Tim

Frank-so what are you interested in doing? What size is the Berry? Thanks

Comment

The Berry is an XL all stitched real nice jersey.. never worn though I pulled the tags off in anticipation of having it signed.. but then we got a huge snowfall and couldnt make the trek... I paid 60 for it on ebay.. which I dont think is horrible.. I have no issues trading it or the jerry rice 8x10 buddy... just lmk what you prefer

Comment

K. I will think about the Berry..was needing a 2xl. So were you interested in the Elway auto? I was thinking we could do something with those but wondering about the framing. You said you had a frame for the rice but if we sent just the photos and used the frames we had for the photos we receive? Make sense or lmk what you would be good with...Thanks

Comment

yeah I dont mind keeping the frame.. if you wanna do Elway for Rice or w/e I am fine with it.. like I said.. I dont need to Rice auto'd items

Comment

Working...
                      X