Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Detroit Lions Fans? Have A Couple Nice Auto's!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any Detroit Lions Fans? Have A Couple Nice Auto's!!!

    I am just looking for Auto's and possibly nice multi colored patches that catch my eye. I am working on Basketball 03-04 SP Game Used Authentic Patch /100 set so that would be a plus or some players I like are Dominique Wilkins, Willie McCovey, Maurice Jones Drew. Other than that, just whatever catches my eye at the time I see it. LMK Thank you.

    Kevin Smith 08 Donruss Gridiron Gear Rookie Gridiron Gems Autograph Jersey RC #225 /100 $40


    Roy Williams 04 Playoff Hogg Heaven Rookie Hoggs Autograph RC #7 /150 $60
    Jonathan Ogden PC 34/299 11%

  • #2
    to the top
    Jonathan Ogden PC 34/299 11%

    Comment


    • #3
      dlong or dlong1 cant remember his name but he is a big lions dude!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

      Stained glass on the left we make.

      www.tndcollectables.com

      Comment


      • #4
        i might be interested in the smith depending on what u needed for it
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/98479004@N07/albums

        Comment


        • #5
          Those are nice, but they are now former Lions. Check with Longhornjunkie for the Williams. He collects all former Longhorn players RC's.

          Dan

          Comment


          • #6
            ronrod2010: I didn't see anything of interest. Thanks though.
            Jonathan Ogden PC 34/299 11%

            Comment


            • #7
              check me for the williams
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

              * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

              My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

              I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

              If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

              I ship on Friday and Saturday.

              Stained glass on the left we make.

              www.tndcollectables.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Kevin Smith still shows on the Lions depth chart?

                Nevermind found this

                The Detroit Lions have not offered RB Kevin Smith a tender offer, making him a free agent, according to The Detroit News' Tim Twentyman.

                Originally posted by DLong1 View Post
                Those are nice, but they are now former Lions. Check with Longhornjunkie for the Williams. He collects all former Longhorn players RC's.

                Dan
                TRADE PAGE
                Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

                Comment


                • #9
                  check me for the williams
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                  * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                  My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                  I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                  If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                  I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                  Stained glass on the left we make.

                  www.tndcollectables.com

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X