Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 SP Authentic Box Break.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2010 SP Authentic Box Break.

    I'm not a huge fan of the college version, but decided to try a box. I think I did OK. I have definitely seen worse. All are FT except the Triple Auto.
    Thanks, Todd

    Willis/Briggs/A.J. Hawk- Chirography Triple Auto # 05/10 (NFT)

    Toby Gerhart- College Pride- Rookie Autograph Patch
    Jarrett Brown- Rookie Autograph # 155/599

    Javier Arenas- Rookie # 495/999
    Jason Worilds- Rookie # 758/999
    Michael Hoomanawanui- Rookie # 530/999
    Trindon Holliday- Rookie # 533/999

  • #2
    todd, have a pic of the gerhart?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey bud, check me for the Gerhart please.
        I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

        http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
        http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

        Comment


        • #5
          pls cmb for the toby
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

          * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

          My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

          I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

          If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

          I ship on Friday and Saturday.

          Stained glass on the left we make.

          www.tndcollectables.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Mike and Tom- Didn't see anything I could use.

            Comment


            • #7
              ill take a shot at toby lmk thanks
              sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TKCards View Post
                Mike and Tom- Didn't see anything I could use.
                hey todd i will try and get more scanned in tonight or tomorrow
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                Stained glass on the left we make.

                www.tndcollectables.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  todd, what are you looking for on the gerhart?
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey Tim, I'm curious what kind of trade value you are looking for on that Damian Williams-National Treasures card?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      not sure yet, just thought the patch part was sweet. gave $50 trade on it
                      Last edited by fuser; 03-15-2011, 04:05 PM.
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        u can check me for the toby please.
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/98479004@N07/albums

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ronrod- Didn't see anything I could use.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X