Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTTF HOFer autographs. Especially cut autos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTTF HOFer autographs. Especially cut autos

    I know it maybe impossible, but I am looking for the following players autographs. They are mostly cuts:

    Red Grange
    Jim Thorpe
    Link Lyman
    Clarke Hinkle
    Joe Guyon
    Arnie Herber
    Paul Brown Incoming
    Bobby Layne
    Turk Edwards
    Greasy Neale
    Norm Van Brocklin
    Lamar Hunt
    Len Ford
    Pete Rozelle
    Doak Walker
    Tom Landry
    Tex Schramm
    Al Davis
    Jim Finks
    Henry Jordan
    Lou Creekmur
    Nick Buoniconti
    George Allen
    Benny Friedman
    Fritz Pollard
    John Madden
    Gene Hickerson
    Emmitt Thomas
    Bruce Smith
    Ralph Wilson
    Dick Lebeau
    Reggie White
    Jerome Bettis
    Kurt Warner (Cardinals uniform)
    Mike Ditka (Cowboys uniform)

    But I am always looking for extras for the trade bucket!


    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
    Last edited by xdvop86; 03-14-2011, 09:24 PM.

  • #2
    Picked up a Paul Brown and updated list. Anyone else?

    Comment


    • #3
      I've been trying to get some of these real hard.. Thorpe I really want but he only has 24 total auto's....

      =====================
      MY TRADE RULES:
      1-Show me the Scans!!!
      2- Padded Envelope
      3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
      4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
      5-Trade by BV but negotiable
      -----------------------------------------
      Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
      Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        i think i have a bruce smith in 2010 limited will check tonight or tomorrow
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Quick question

          Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
          i think i have a bruce smith in 2010 limited will check tonight or tomorrow
          I would also be interested in your Doug Atkins auto. Please let me know if we can work something out for that one also. Thanks.

          A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

          Comment


          • #6
            Grange cut

            Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
            I've been trying to get some of these real hard.. Thorpe I really want but he only has 24 total auto's....
            Are you looking to trade that Grange off? I could really use it. LMK if you would like to work something out for it.

            Comment

            Working...
            X