Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am trading these :

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Very nice Derrick Thomas!! I have no Packers autos though I do have cash......
    I collect the following players/teams:
    Derrick Thomas( Super Collector!!)
    Von Miller (Super Collector!!)
    Cris Carter(Vikings Uniform Only)
    Davard Darling(rookies,#'ed, gu, and autos only)
    Minnesota Vikings
    Former Florida State Seminoles players(FSU and Pro uni)

    Comment


    • #32
      id rather trade it before selling it

      sorry man

      Originally posted by dt58fan View Post
      Very nice Derrick Thomas!! I have no Packers autos though I do have cash......
      Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

      Comment


      • #33
        Any interest in the Molitor for the Cooley ?????

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #34
          I want to see it before i trade for it, sorry

          Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
          Any interest in the Molitor for the Cooley ?????
          Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

          Comment


          • #35
            Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry you have to see before trading. Have a good evening.

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #36
              Wow im guessing your ok trading for a card unseen im not.
              Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

              Comment


              • #37
                Interested In:
                2010 Contenders Jahvid Best AU
                2010 Contenders Golden Tate AU
                2010 Limited Team trademarks Troy Polamalu GU
                2010 Topps Supreme Tim Tebow AU/GU

                I have:

                08/10




                4/5 - Gold




                Hopefully, we can come to an agreement.
                Thanks,
                Dan
                Always looking to trade for Emmanuel Sanders AU/GU/serial #ed.
                Looking for Select Steeler RC and HOF Autographs




                EMMANUEL SANDERS SUPERCOLLECTOR -88-

                http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Autographs/

                Comment


                • #38
                  pm has been sent archmaden
                  Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    cmb for the tebow and the mike williams lcm quad as well as the patch mike williams thanks chris
                    sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      mike willaims gold was traded last night

                      patch is a shoe from limited
                      tebow is damaged

                      thanks
                      Originally posted by steezy View Post
                      cmb for the tebow and the mike williams lcm quad as well as the patch mike williams thanks chris
                      Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        ok ill take a shot at the shoe lol lmk thanks maybe the rns jsy mike as well lmk
                        sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I trade for packers mostly and so do you so i think we cant do any trading unless your traing packers I DONT WANT FAVRE
                          Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            i have a driver gu but thats about it other than the favre i collect packers just for a buddy for tradebait im a bucs fan lmk thanks
                            sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X