Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to trade this

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking to trade this

    Card Gone. Traded it with friend.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by raptorbill; 03-15-2011, 02:04 PM.

  • #2
    I am interested in it. Please check Both My Tradelist & My Photobucket listed below and let me know if you are interested in anything for it. My Tradelist Link has many more cards than my bucket. Thanks
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

    TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

    Comment


    • #3
      I looked and I did see some that I liked. I will wait though and see what other offers I get.

      Comment


      • #4
        pls cmb for this
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
          pls cmb for this
          what does cmb mean?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by raptorbill View Post
            what does cmb mean?
            check my bucket
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks. I will look.

              Comment


              • #8
                no problem my bucket the forst fb page shows only 7-8 pics on the side is all the sub folders the r in by teams.
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                Stained glass on the left we make.

                www.tndcollectables.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                  no problem my bucket the forst fb page shows only 7-8 pics on the side is all the sub folders the r in by teams.
                  I sent a PM

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what is the card #'d to?
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                    Stained glass on the left we make.

                    www.tndcollectables.com

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X