Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone need a favre auto???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone need a favre auto???

    need some sick freemans and mike williams if none of those fit sig guys will work lmk thanks
    sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

  • #2
    Is this the certified one from Pro line? If so, please take a look at my bucket. Thanks

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

    Comment


    • #3
      yes it is the cetrified from proline ill lyk
      sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

      Comment


      • #4
        could i add for the lombardi pm me please
        sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

        Comment


        • #5
          Answer

          Originally posted by steezy View Post
          could i add for the lombardi pm me please
          Non of the cards in my HOFer PC are for trade. I do have a bunch of extras that are for trade though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Check me for it please.
            I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

            http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
            http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

            Comment


            • #7
              kordell it wouldnt let me get into your bucket
              sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by steezy View Post
                kordell it wouldnt let me get into your bucket
                It will if you copy and paste it into your browser.
                I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

                http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
                http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

                Comment


                • #9
                  also please check my or it. thanks
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ahhhhhhh me too....
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/98479004@N07/albums

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      check mine too! i think i still have williams auto
                      Please Click My Banner To Visit My Trade Site!
                      http://scottruttgers.webs.com/
                      http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p613/sruttgers/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        fuser like the tebow and marino kordell its now only giving me the mobile photobucket idk do you have any of my sig guys lmk thanks
                        sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          likeakidagain saw a few things but not enough for the favre
                          sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by steezy View Post
                            fuser like the tebow and marino kordell its now only giving me the mobile photobucket idk do you have any of my sig guys lmk thanks
                            I have these:

                            I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

                            http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
                            http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              kordell

                              i do really like the mccoy but i really would like to get a sick freeman or mike williams in on this favre see what you can do im not moving it without getting what i need so ill have it for a lil bit yet im sure lol
                              sigpicwants are Josh Freeman,mike williams(bucs),suh,best,aarod,starks,jennings,driv er,vick,djax,lesean mccoy,and more pm works best for quicker reply.....http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/a...ards/Football/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X