Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Eric Decker/Laurence Maroney/Marion Barber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for Eric Decker/Laurence Maroney/Marion Barber

    Looking to add to my PC..

    Please post scan or what you got and what/who you collect in return..

    may buy as well but more then likely only decker

  • #2
    I have some nice Decker cards and a sweet Maroney auto rc in my bucket
    I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

    http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
    http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

    Comment

    Working...
    X