Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my freakishly tiny tradelist..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my freakishly tiny tradelist..

    2009 Donruss Threads:
    Gridiorn Kings Keith Rivers xx/25
    Century legends Frank Gifford jersey xx/95
    Gridiron Kings ozzie newsome jersey xx/250
    Auto/rc Louis Murphy xx/299 *traded to Xd*
    Rookie Class Letterman Mike Thomas xx/390 *Traded to TK*
    Eli Manning jsy xx/100
    Century Stars Tom Brady jersey xx/250


    2009 Leaf Limited
    Phenoms auto Vontae Davis xx/399
    Penoms Micheal Crabree prime jersey/auto xx\149


    2009 Playoff Absolute
    Tools of the Trade Jay Cutler probowl jsy 2 color xx/250
    Rookie Premier Matierials Jason Smith jsy/ball xx/99
    War Room Tyson Jackson patch 3 color and nice xx/25
    War Room Jason Smith jersey/auto xx/10 *traded to Xd*
    Team Trio Brees/Colston/Bush triple jersey xx/50
    Tools of the Trade Cadillac Williams 4 color patch..AWESOME... xx/10
    Rookie Premier Matierials Josh Freeman jsy/ball xx/99
    Michael Oher rc xx/499

    2009 SP Threads
    SP rookie lettermen Michael Johnson xx/18
    Dual Threads Chris Johnson/Vince Young xx/199
    SP Rookie Lettermen Devin Moore xx/10
    Stitch in Time Steve Breaston auto
    Rookie Threads Josh Freeman triple jersey xx/199
    Rookie Thread Jeremy Maclin Dual jersey xx/299 *traded to TK*

    2009 Leaf Certified
    Combos Larry Fitzgerald/Lesean Mccoy dual jsy xx/ 50
    Gold Team Tony Romo jersey xx/250

    2009 UD football heroes Demetius Byrd auto xx/199
    2003 contenders Mike Sherman auto xx/574
    2005 Adam Jones rc/auto
    2004 contenders auto/rc Johnathon Vilma
    2004 Fleer Authentix John Fox auto
    2007 SP Rookie Threads Jamarcus Russell jersey xx/525
    2006 Donruss Classics Antonio Gates patch REEBOK Tag xx/25 *traded to TK*


    Mostly looking for former Buckeyes stuff... willing to peak lists..
    Last edited by FrankMcdee; 11-15-2009, 05:20 PM.

  • #2
    i probably dont, but do i have anything for the crabtree auto?
    Ed

    Comment


    • #3
      sorry my friend.. I have 2 more blue ref. to send you btw.

      Comment


      • #4
        no worries at all Frank- I didnt think I had a shot at it, but i had to at least ask
        Ed

        Comment


        • #5
          Like the Brady
          sigpic
          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Frank, Did you get my pm? I still like the Crabtree. Also the Mike Thomas Lettermen, gates Reebok Patch and Freeman Triple jersey.

            Comment


            • #7
              Frank I am interested in the Michael Crabtree auto, Jason Smith auto and Luis Murphy auto. PLease CMB and LMK. I also have the Jim Parker auto still. Robert

              A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

              Comment


              • #8
                TK... lets build around the three other than the Crabtree.. I kinda want to keep it but if I got bowled over.. if ya know what I mean

                xdvop: I could do Smith and Murphy for... Grant, Pittman and Carpenter if ya want...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sportyryan101 View Post
                  Like the Brady
                  ^^^^
                  sigpic
                  Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                  *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I also have a Robiskie- Patch Auto from 09 Finest incoming as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Frank I can do that. Post it up. Do you want to pick them up in Reno or mail them? LMK.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I start my 4 days of day shift tomorrow... wouldnt be able to meet up till Mon-Tues... your call

                        TK: You are killing me...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey, I'm picking many of these cards up with you in mind if you want them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Todd.. I just cant keep up with you lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am interested in the Crabtree and the Freemans.....lmk please.
                              Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X