Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Sale Updated! $0.50 each added Tebow/Dez/Clausen etc!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Sale Updated! $0.50 each added Tebow/Dez/Clausen etc!!!

I recently put the links to my lists and ebay auctions on my new website at www.tgfsportscards.com

I sold a few of the cards at the last card show I just did, so I'm in the process of updating them. Just shoot me a message or email to what you want, I'll make sure I still have everything available. Just click on the "Discounted Cards" tab on the left, and make sure to check out the other promotions as well.

Thanks for looking,
    Tyler

Want any of the MJDs, Chris Johnson or Joe Flacco cards (1 of each), thanks Tyler
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerg30 View Post
      I recently put the links to my lists and ebay auctions on my new website at www.tgfsportscards.com

I sold a few of the cards at the last card show I just did, so I'm in the process of updating them. Just shoot me a message or email to what you want, I'll make sure I still have everything available. Just click on the "Discounted Cards" tab on the left, and make sure to check out the other promotions as well.

Thanks for looking,
      Tyler
      PM sent

Thanks
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
      X