Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Threads FS/FT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2011 Threads FS/FT

    With some of my eBay sales, some trading for local trade bait, and football game officiating checks coming in, I've finally been able to crack some new product. I have done some Threads and love it. I think this is one of the best threads in quite some time. Here's what I got:

    Inserts:

    Foil:
    Brady /100, Urlacher /100, Avery /100, Freeman /100, (rest /250)
    Randy Moss, Freeman, Harvin, A. Peterson, E. Manning, Urlacher, Nelson, D. Moore RC, A. Allen RC, A. Castonzo RC, Solder RC, Reed RC

    Generations:
    Gore/Perry /100, Dent/Peppers

    Triple Threads:
    Texans, Falcons, Rams, Redskins, Chiefs

    Gridiron Collection:
    Kosar, Sanders, Willie Brown, Rockne, Mark Carrier /100

    Gridiron Kings:
    D. Williams, V. Jackson, Henne, Grant, Evans, Suh, Urlacher, Mathews, Peppers, Laurinaitis, D. Henderson, Floyd
    Cassell Framed Brown /100, David Harris Blue /50, D. williams Black 2/10

    All Rookie Team:
    Mathews, Gresham, McCoy HTG

    Star Factor:
    Britt, Charles, Turner, Ochocinco, Bradford, Edwards, Rice, Tebow, Bowe, Harvin

    Base Rookies: Doing set, but ask and I'll see if I have dupes

    HITS:

    Cassell/Bowe/Charles Triple Threats JSYs /200 x2
    Shiancoe Gridiron Kings JSY /299
    Rivers/Gates/Jackson Triple Threats JSYs /200
    Cassell Gridiron Kings JSY /299
    Orakpo/Landry/Fletcher Triple Threats JSYs /200
    Crabtree Gridiron Kings JSY /299
    Chris Cooley Franchise JSY /299
    AJ Green Rookie Collection JSY /299
    AJ Green/Andy Dalton Rookie Collection Dual JSYs /299
    Cam Newton/Mark Ingram Rookie Collection Dual JSYs /299 FS ONLY
    Barry Sanders Heritage Collection JSY HTG

    Steve Smith (Eagles) Gridiron Kings Patch /99 x2
    Malcolm Floyd Gridiron Kings Patch /99 (letter from nameplate)
    Fred Jackson 3 CLR Patch /99
    Andre Johnson patch /99
    London Fletcher 3 CLR Gridiron Kings Patch /99
    Colt McCoy All Rookie Team Patch 88/99 HTG
    Matt Schuab Gameday Jersey Laundry Tag 21/35

    Nick Fairley Rookie Class Letter I /350 (no auto, REALLY PANINI???)

    Julius Thomas RC Auto /299
    Jordan Cameron RC Auto /299
    Aldrick Robinson RC Auto /299
    Justin Houston RC Auto /299
    Shane Vereen Rookie Collection JSY Auto 24/25
    Titus Young Rookie Class "O" Auto /480
    Greg Salas Rookie Class "A" Auto /375
    Ryan Williams Rookie Class "S" Auto /400
    Ryan Mallett Rookie Class "T" Auto /350
    Julio Jones Rookie Class "N" Auto /250 FS ONLY

    and

    Jake Locker Rookie Collection JSY Auto 14/25 FS ONLY

    Scans are in my bucket

    Leland
    Last edited by leedawg62; 08-30-2011, 11:19 PM.
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    can you check me please?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/98479004@N07/albums

    Comment

    Working...
    X