Adding Curtis Painter to my Super Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Curtis Painter to my Super Collections

I pulled a Curtis Painter rc yesterday and noticed not only is he a Colt but he is from 20 mins away (I knew this and forgot). So now I am trying to get all of his cards. If you have any available, let me know.

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
    Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
    Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
    Colts Rookie Collection
    Ken Dilger Collection

Good choice...I think he has a pretty bright future in this league...I had orange refractor a while ago but traded it to Ed...might ask him to see if he still has it.

Good luck!
    sigpic

Comment

Funny, I already have a couple to the side for you, Bowman Chrome bonus pack parallel /99 and a Gridiron Gear /999
      Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
      http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

i have one a ud hereos rc/auto /199. would love to work something out for this one
        [IMG][/IMG]
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I am interested in the AP card pictured above. I see you are looking for HOF'ers like D Marion and Jackie Robinson (game used cards). What is the the BV of the that AP card? I would like to see if I can work something out with you.
          Ron

Comment

ronda, the ap is gasmasters card not mine

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I have these, if you need them.

2009 Bowman Chrome #164 Curtis Painter RC
              2009 SP Threads #122 Curtis Painter RC
              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

I will be checking what I have all ready and get back to everyone.

Tradelist
                Colts Rookie Collection
                Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

I have Painter's Topps RC. Will trade for the Score Badenstater RC.

Comment

Just pulled one yesterday too, Bowman chrome gold /50, I put it aside for you Josh.
                    Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Check my tradelist, I should have two or three rookies.
                      Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
                      My Bucket My Tradelists
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post
                        Funny, I already have a couple to the side for you, Bowman Chrome bonus pack parallel /99 and a Gridiron Gear /999
                        Need those. Will see what Bears I have.

Tradelist
                        Colts Rookie Collection
                        Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Tim - I really like your Ochoa as well as the Painter.

ejiminee - I need both and I also like your Bill Bates auto and the Rourke. I have a Delmas auto on my page.

hobby & selby - have those but thanks.
                          Last edited by gasmaster02; 01-01-2010, 09:28 PM.

Tradelist
                          Colts Rookie Collection
                          Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

josh, all i saw i can use is the peterson patch $30 and nothing you want matches up painter au $12 ochoa au $80. also found a painter hereos rc 35/35($6) but doesnt help us much

Comment

All right. Thanks anyways, Tim.

Tradelist
                              Colts Rookie Collection
                              Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Working...
                              X