This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Football FT...

I just updated my bucket. Got a bunch of stuff from the Pack Wars Friday and have a bunch of other stuff I finally got scanned in.

Looking for similar Patriots for all of this stuff!

LMK what you have and what you need.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

FranksJunk

I like the Cap pull out.... I know there are several Pats in there bud

Comment

Can use any of these...

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
      FranksJunk

I like the Cap pull out.... I know there are several Pats in there bud
      Hey Frank, great to hear from you. I can use any of these...

Bethel Johnson Patch
      Taylor Price Prime Quad Jersey AUto
      Ridley Patch Autos (The top one more than the bottom one)

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

lmk what ya want for it... I have no attachment to any.

Comment

sweet hosmer triple threads woody
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

How about...

How about the Ridley Patch Auto for it? The top one I think. THe other one is pretty low numbered and I have a version of it with higher numbering already. Would love to get the other two off you at some point, as I don't have them in my PC yet. Nothing else you can use bud?

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
            lmk what ya want for it... I have no attachment to any.

Comment

Wish it were mine...

Unfortunately, it isn't. I am trading it for a buddy of mine, and he only collects Red Sox stuff, and he wants something good for it. You do have some stuff I would have been interested in. Sorry bud.

Originally posted by fuser View Post
              sweet hosmer triple threads woody

Comment

I would be ok with trading for the Larry Johnson auto and the L. Coles auto.

Comment

I am pretty well fine with trading any of the pats.. anything is just about fair by me bud

Comment

How about this bud...

I give you...

Kapernick Pull Out Auto
                    Larry Johnson GU/Auto
                    L Coles Auto

FOR

Ridley Patch Auto (Topps Platinum)
                    Bethel Johnson Patch
                    Taylor Price Quad GU/Auto

I could also use the other Ridley at some point and the Taylor Price Initial Steps Jersey, what is the numbering on that one bud? I have one that is /99. Thanks. LMK if this swap works for you and I can post it up.

Comment

do you need this

http://www.ebay.com/sch/debgram2010/...&_trksid=p3686

I trade by BV not SV, or who's hot this week.

Comment

no problem woody, it is a cool card anyways
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Sure do...

Do I have anything for it?

Originally posted by debgram View Post
                          do you need this

Comment

Frank,
                            I posted the trade as I had it here. I will send out and you can send back whatever you think is fair bud. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                              Do I have anything for it?
                              how about the A J Green Gridiron gear gu
                              http://www.ebay.com/sch/debgram2010/...&_trksid=p3686

I trade by BV not SV, or who's hot this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X