Sam Bradford/Colt McCoy/Dez Bryant Triple Threads Jersey /36 RC FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Bradford/Colt McCoy/Dez Bryant Triple Threads Jersey /36 RC FT

Looking to move for a nice star autograph from baseball or football. Prefer checking buckets/tradelists.

you can check me for it , and i also have a post on the other site that you posted up with interests i have and havent heard back from you yet so LMK
    BUCKET
    Autos /Jersey Autos /Sick Patches of players :
    Troy Aikman,Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith,Roger Staubach,Tony Dorsett,DeMarco Murray,Dez Bryant
    Plus Anything that might Catch My Eye that pertains to what i have above.

----------------------------

I TRADE BY BV ONLY!!!

Comment

I have interest in the Julius Jones Auto.

Comment

Originally posted by BGT Masters of Tiki D View Post
        I have interest in the Julius Jones Auto.
        ok kewl but before we work on this card i have interest in this one you posted on another site
        Adrian Peterson Topps Exclusive Auto .
        so please let me know what we can do for that first or work for both cards at same time
        BUCKET
        Troy Aikman,Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith,Roger Staubach,Tony Dorsett,DeMarco Murray,Dez Bryant

I TRADE BY BV ONLY!!!

Comment

I am pretty sure the AP is a bit more than the Julio Jones. I couldn't move it for the Julio, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by BGT Masters of Tiki D View Post
            I am pretty sure the AP is a bit more than the Julio Jones. I couldn't move it for the Julio, sorry.
            ummm who said anything about trying to trade you the AP for the julio ? lol

i said i would like to work something out for the AP first since i saw that 1 first on your post on another site but you never responded on that site . im well aware that Ap is more then the julio .
            BUCKET

I TRADE BY BV ONLY!!!

Comment

Sorry I didn't see enough to close the gap.

The Bradford/McCoy/Bryant has been traded, please close/lock the thread. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X