Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbered, jersey and signature cards for trade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Numbered, jersey and signature cards for trade

    Here are a few cards for trading. I'm interested in Redskins.








    Numbered cards
    2000
    Jon Kitna - Quantum Leaf #28 1693/3346 Seahawks

    2001

    2002
    Damien Anderson - Upper Deck Piece of History #111 1377/2002 Northwestern
    Torry Holt - Score #NG-24 1030/1363 Rams
    Wayne Chrebet - Gridiron Kings #66 69/100 Jets
    Bob Griese - Gridiron Kings #72 396/400 Eagles
    Dick Butkus - Playoff Prestige # B S-7 1963/1965 Bears
    2003
    Mike Pinkard 2003 UD honor roll #51 53/200 Chiefs
    Michael Haynes D Honor Roll #144 1507/2003 Bears
    2004
    2005
    Randy Moss – Absolute Memorabilia #TT73 16/100 Vikings
    Justin McCareins Score #197 34/399 Jets

    2006
    Anthony Schlegel – Donruss Threads #222 105/200 (rookie) Jets
    Willie Parker Topps DPP Refractor #82 142/299
    Larry Fitzgerald Topps #307 1633/2006 Cardinals
    Kellen Clemons Topps DPP # 116 Refractor
    Eli Manning Topps DPP Refractor #54/99 Giants
    Chad Greenway Topps DPP #131 338/499 (Rookie) Iowa
    Priest Holmes Topps DDP #8 379/499 Chiefs


    2007
    Jeremiah Trotter Score #23 173/600 Eagles
    Brandon Siler Score #350 109/750 (Rookie) Chargers
    Brian Westbrock Topps DPP Thick Refractor #28 249/250 Eagles
    Shawne Merriman Score #284 46/120 Chargers
    Mario Williams Score #219 22/750 Texans

    Adrian Peterson – Score #H3 282/600 (rookie) Vikings
    Paul Posluszny – Topps #367 1234/2007 (Rookie) Bills

    2008
    Kevin Faulk – Score#187 340/649 Patriots
    Glenn Dorsey – Presspass #77 13/500 (Rookie) LSU
    Brian Westbrook - Rookies and Stars #73 230/349 Eagles
    Reggie Smith 2008 Gridiron Gear #183 668/999 (Rookie) 49ers
    Jonathan Hefney 2008 Gridiron Gear #146 740/999 (Rookie) Tampa Bay

    2009
    Malcolm Jenkins – Bowman #125 45/199 Ohio State
    Mark Sanchez 2009 Score #18 135/499 (Rookie) Jets

    Andre Johnson – Score #113 84/249 Texans
    Ray Lewis – Topps #307 444/2009 Ravens
    Alan Page - Donruss Classics #101 669/999 Vikings

    2010
    Brandon LaFell 2010 Score #17 Artist Proof 7/32 (Rookie) Panthers


    Signature
    1999
    Chris Claiborne - Press Pass
    2006
    Michael Huff – Topps Total #TS-MH Raiders
    Sinorce Moss 2006 Bowman #BRR-SM (Rookie) Giants
    2007

    2009
    Jeremy Childs – Press Pass #GG-JC (Rookie) Boise State

    Jersey
    2000
    Tory Holt – Upper Deck #TH Rams
    2001

    Torry Holt 2001 Fleer Turf Team (piece of turf) Rams

    Marshall Faulk – Upper Deck #CT-MF Rams
    Jerome Bettis (side 1) Kordell Stewart (side 2) Titanium #115 Steelers
    Koren Robinson – Playoff Honors #224 53/725 (Rookie) Seahawks
    Dave Moore (side 1 Bucs) Erron Kinney (side 2 Titans) Titanium #123
    Ken Norton Jr. - UD Past Patterns #PP-KN (49ers)
    Dan Morgan FleerHot Prospects 45/1500 (Rookie)
    2002
    Randy Fasani – UD Piece of History #150 290/1500 (Rookie) East-West game
    Curtis Martin – Fleer Ultra Jets
    Jake Plummer – Gridiron Kings #GC-48 103/400 Cardinals
    Jessie Armstead – Upper Deck #BGJ-JA Giants
    2003
    Tony Gonzalez –Flair #CC-TG Chiefs

    Daunte Culpepper – Flair #ACA-DC 366/500 Vikings
    2004
    Keary Colbert – Leaf Rookies and Stars – FO-26 231/500 (Rookie) Panthers
    Cedric Cobbs - Upper Deck #RF-CC Patriots
    DeAngelo Hall – Hogg Heaven #152 89/750 (Rookie) Falcons
    Anquan Boldin - Upper Deck - #AB-GJ Cardinals
    2005
    Byron Leftwich – Absolute Memorabilia #TT-12 81/100 Jaguars

    Domanick Davis – Donruss Classics #SS-15 123/150 Texans

    2006
    Brian Calhoun – Topps Total #35TE (Rookie) Lions

    2008
    Mario Manningham - Leaf Certified Materials #RFOG-31 224/250 Giants (rookie)
    Matt Ryan - Upper Deck #UDRJ-MR (Rookie)
    2010
    Terrell Suggs - EPix #42 Ravens
    2011
    Darrelle Revis - Crown Royale #15 70/299 Jets
    Blaine Gabbert 2011 ROOKIES AND STARS LONGEVITY DRESS FOR SUCCESS GU PATCH #'D 13/250
    http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

  • #2
    Is the Bettis/Stewart Auto? If so can you check me for it?
    I collect the following Teams & Players:

    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Minnesota Vikings
    Miami Dolphins
    Austin Pettis
    Titus Young

    Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

    Comment


    • #3
      i have a few skins in my bucket
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

      Comment


      • #4
        What are you looking for to trade for them?

        Adam


        Originally posted by bobjah View Post
        i have a few skins in my bucket
        http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

        Comment


        • #5
          I sent you a pm.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

          Comment


          • #6
            Nope, double sided jersey

            Originally posted by steeler_nation2011 View Post
            Is the Bettis/Stewart Auto? If so can you check me for it?
            http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

            Comment


            • #7
              pls cmb for the bettis/stewart
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

              * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

              My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

              I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

              If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

              I ship on Friday and Saturday.

              Stained glass on the left we make.

              www.tndcollectables.com

              Comment


              • #8
                I am interested in the cards listed below. Please check Both My Tradelist & My Photobucket listed below and let me know if you are interested in anything for any of them. Note: My Tradelist link has many more cards than my Photobucket. Thanks


                Blaine Gabbert 2011 ROOKIES AND STARS LONGEVITY DRESS FOR SUCCESS GU PATCH #'D 13/250

                2006 Eli Manning Topps DPP Refractor #54/99 Giants
                2009 Mark Sanchez 2009 Score #18 135/499 (Rookie) Jets
                Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

                TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

                Comment


                • #9
                  Do you have any other Redskins other than the Moss?

                  Adam


                  Originally posted by metc View Post
                  I am interested in the cards listed below. Please check Both My Tradelist & My Photobucket listed below and let me know if you are interested in anything for any of them. Note: My Tradelist link has many more cards than my Photobucket. Thanks


                  Blaine Gabbert 2011 ROOKIES AND STARS LONGEVITY DRESS FOR SUCCESS GU PATCH #'D 13/250

                  2006 Eli Manning Topps DPP Refractor #54/99 Giants
                  2009 Mark Sanchez 2009 Score #18 135/499 (Rookie) Jets
                  http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    check me for the bettis/stewart
                    I collect the following Teams & Players:

                    Pittsburgh Steelers
                    Minnesota Vikings
                    Miami Dolphins
                    Austin Pettis
                    Titus Young

                    Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I also like the Faulk, besides what I sent you.
                      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cool, man. I PM'd you. What Bo Jacksons do you need? I might have some of him. I can look.

                        Adam
                        http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                          Do you have any other Redskins other than the Moss?

                          Adam
                          Did you check my tradelist site and Not just my bucket? My bucket site has a lot less cards than my tradelist. PLMK, Thanks
                          Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

                          TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I did but I didn't see any other Redskins jerseys



                            Originally posted by metc View Post
                            Did you check my tradelist site and Not just my bucket? My bucket site has a lot less cards than my tradelist. PLMK, Thanks
                            http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Anyone looking to trade tonight?
                              http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X