Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shopping this around for offers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shopping this around for offers

    picked his item up awhile ago and just found it again cleaning out some closets. am taking offers on it and will look at buckets too. lmk what you will offer for it and will check your lists for items i can use. the following are plus items but not needed to complete a trade
    basketball-
    d.rose(anything),k.love, r.rubio,k.bryant,k.durant au's
    baseball-
    hof'r rcs and au's i need for pc
    football-
    hof rcs and au's i need for pc

    COA IS BY GTSM and size is about 14x22

    auto's of jordy nelson, darren mcfadden, joe flacco, jake long, matt ryan, matt forte, early doucett, chris johnson(full signature), ray rice, felix jones, jerome simpson, desean jackson, rashard mendenhall, jamaal charles, mario manningham
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

  • #2
    I love it but I dont think I have enough to offer.

    Comment


    • #3
      do you have a tradelist or bucket?
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        pm sent dude!
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey bud, check me for it please
          I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

          http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
          http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

          Comment


          • #6
            kordell2000, interested in any of these towards it. shoot me an offer for it out of these. thanks
            p.manning au/gu /10
            d.murray au/patch /10
            smith/taylor dual au
            and somewhat in these depending on the offer you throw out for the photo
            mantle gu /10
            bradford au
            romo/stanback dual au
            r.cobb contenders au
            m.leshure letterman au
            m.crabtree au/gu
            c.kaepernick au/gu
            b.kosar au/gu
            c.newton gu
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

            Comment


            • #7
              What ballpark value you looking for on it?
              Originally posted by fuser View Post
              kordell2000, interested in any of these towards it. shoot me an offer for it out of these. thanks
              p.manning au/gu /10
              d.murray au/patch /10
              smith/taylor dual au
              and somewhat in these depending on the offer you throw out for the photo
              mantle gu /10
              bradford au
              romo/stanback dual au
              r.cobb contenders au
              m.leshure letterman au
              m.crabtree au/gu
              c.kaepernick au/gu
              b.kosar au/gu
              c.newton gu
              I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

              http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
              http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

              Comment


              • #8
                i really hadnt put a bv on it yet, have to figure out how to value it with all the auto's on it.
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                Comment


                • #9
                  my best guess would be in the $300 range depending on what i get in return for it
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X