No announcement yet.

group break on. come and get your spots all full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have my payment too bud. LMK if it did not come through. Whenever you get a chance!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

My payment sent as well. Thanks Tim.
      Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

Tim, I know things are hectic right now, but when you go to set this up, are you going to start a new thread for the draft? Just curious. Like I said, no rush, just curious.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

yes i will set up a new thread for the break with the draft cards and draft order to make it easier for all of us
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Cool man. Thanks.

How is it going buddy?

Comment

doing good. she was up and walking today so that was exciting for the nurses. i know she just wants to get better so she can punch me for a wisecrack i made

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Don't all wives want to do that most of the time to us loving gents.

Cool man. Always thinking about ya bud.

On a lighter note, I have a box that should hopefully be going out to you at some point. I think I have a couple of things incoming, and then will pack it up. And again, no need to send anything back. This is just stuff that accumulates over time, and when I see something I hope you can use, it goes into a box for future shipments!

That is all!

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
                  doing good. she was up and walking today so that was exciting for the nurses. i know she just wants to get better so she can punch me for a wisecrack i made

Is everything alright dude? I didn't see anything about this. Sorry, hope all is going well!
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

i hadnt posted anything yet tom. my wife had a heart attack sunday and had triple bypass surgery sunday night. but is doing alot better today. actually taking a shower right now and is ornery as ever. keeps trying to talk the nurses into letting her have a snickers candybar lol

Comment

Sorry to hear that Tom. I hope she gets better soon!

Comment

Paid up this morning Tim, thanks again, and I hope all keeps getting better with the Wife!
                        Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                        http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

thanks ken, headed up there as soon as the daughter gets out of the shower

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
                            i hadnt posted anything yet tom. my wife had a heart attack sunday and had triple bypass surgery sunday night. but is doing alot better today. actually taking a shower right now and is ornery as ever. keeps trying to talk the nurses into letting her have a snickers candybar lol

Dude don't worry about the bust everyone here will understand. Family comes first and foremost! Bear told me a little about it, I thought I had pm'd you asking what happened. Maybe if the nurse's see your wife punch you they will let her go early, lol! Just kidding, but seriously take care of the wife, these guys will understand!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

BTW I understand this is helping you cope with everything, but family comes first!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

thanks tom, the best news is this morning when i got up here they saidshe gets to go home in about an hour. recovery will be quite awhile but she can do it fromn home and she is very excited about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X