Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pickups today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New pickups today

    I got these cards from boxes today. Pics are in my bucket. If interested hit me up.


    2011 Crown Royale Calling All Captains Tony Gonzalez GU S/N: 168/299
    2011 Crown Royale Royalty Dick Butkus GU S/N: 18/25
    2011 Contenders Rookie Roll Call Cam Newton
    2011 Crown Royale Crown Jewel Rookies Jake Locker
    2011 Crown Royale Mikel Leshoure S/N: 110/299
    2011 Crown Royale Colin Kaepernick S/N: 116/299
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Jamie Harper
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Tyrod Taylor
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Evan Royster
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Greg Jones
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Jamar Newsome
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Henry Hynoski
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Marcus Gilchrist
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Blaine Gabbert
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Blaine Gabbert
    I collect the following Teams & Players:

    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Minnesota Vikings
    Miami Dolphins
    Austin Pettis
    Titus Young

    Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

  • #2
    I need one of the Gabberts! What do you have to have BV for it?

    Comment


    • #3
      It books for $60.
      I collect the following Teams & Players:

      Pittsburgh Steelers
      Minnesota Vikings
      Miami Dolphins
      Austin Pettis
      Titus Young

      Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

      Comment


      • #4
        You're the one Jerry posted the pics of?
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes sir. I have a card in the mail for you tom. It's a carl eller jsy/auto
          I collect the following Teams & Players:

          Pittsburgh Steelers
          Minnesota Vikings
          Miami Dolphins
          Austin Pettis
          Titus Young

          Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by steeler_nation2011 View Post
            Yes sir. I have a card in the mail for you tom. It's a carl eller jsy/auto
            In the mail to you or me? He is one of the ones I am going to collect. downsizing on what Vikings I am collecting.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #7
              In the mail to me. I will hold it for you for the card show on the 17th.
              I collect the following Teams & Players:

              Pittsburgh Steelers
              Minnesota Vikings
              Miami Dolphins
              Austin Pettis
              Titus Young

              Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

              Comment


              • #8
                You never got back to me about the Pettis and Young cards that you wanted from me.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry I am still interested in them.
                  I collect the following Teams & Players:

                  Pittsburgh Steelers
                  Minnesota Vikings
                  Miami Dolphins
                  Austin Pettis
                  Titus Young

                  Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    taking a long shot on the 1/1 bradford/thomas/spiller
                    Always looking for John Elway and Tim Tebow dual autos, Calvin Johnson Jr, Deion Sanders, and all elite RB, QB, and WR.

                    My Bucket: http://s1072.photobucket.com/albums/w380/JZK5150/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      very nice pick ups
                      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks man. Interested in any?
                        I collect the following Teams & Players:

                        Pittsburgh Steelers
                        Minnesota Vikings
                        Miami Dolphins
                        Austin Pettis
                        Titus Young

                        Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          still like the Mark Ingram
                          and what panthers fan dont like Cam Newton allso like the Dick Butkus pm if you thank we can make any trades
                          http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                          Collecting Panthers and Lots more

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok. Let me know what you want to do. They're set aside for you.
                            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bobjah:

                              I liked your pettis jsy/auto and your titus young jsy
                              I collect the following Teams & Players:

                              Pittsburgh Steelers
                              Minnesota Vikings
                              Miami Dolphins
                              Austin Pettis
                              Titus Young

                              Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X