Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Panthers lot for sale Cheap!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice Panthers lot for sale Cheap!!!

    Any Panthers fans out there? lot for sale

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have this nice lot of Panthers card for sale. Card included in this lot are as follows:
    2010 Spa David Gettis rc s/n 987/999
    2010 Topps Platinum Armanti Edwards rc auto s/n 474/900
    2009 Threads Mike Goodson rc auto s/n /399 X2
    2010 Classics Tony Pike rc auto s/n 065/499
    2009 Contenders Tony Fiammetta rc auto
    2009 Topps Unique Game Breakers Jonathan Stewart auto/jersey s/n 11/25
    2010 Topps Unrivaled Armanti Edwards rc auto s/n 147/480
    2011 Sterling Darvin Adams rc auo
    2009 Threads Triple Threat Jake Delhomme/Steve Smith/DeAngelo Williams jersey s/n 176/250
    2010 Gridiron Gear Rookie Orientation jersey Jimmy Clausen s/n 066/299
    2004 Finite HG Futures Radiance Michael Gaines s/n 01/15
    2009 Spx Winning Materials Jonathan Stewart jersey s/n 296/349
    2005 Spa Eric Shelton auto/3 color patch s/n 691/899
    2010 Finest Refractor Jimmy Clausen
    2010 Elite rc Jimmy Clausen s/n 193/999
    2008 Elite College Ties jersey Dan Connor s/n 13/50
    2008 Limited Spotlight Dan Connor auto/2color patch s/n 05/50
    2006 Sterling Brent Basanez rc auto
    2010 Limited Initial Steps jersey Jimmy Clausen s/n 84/99
    2007 Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs Dwayne Jarrett s/n 15/49
    2010 Limited jumbo jersey number jersey Armanti Edwards s/n 04/50
    2008 Sage 2 Jonathan Stewart auto
    total bv $340 + plus I will throw in 44 rc's and inserts bv $126
    will sell the whole lot for $30 dlvrd
    I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

    http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
    http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/
Working...
X