football card draft sign up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football card draft sign up now

I am taking Sign Ups for the next Card Collectors World football Card Draft. If you are interested in signing up, please read the rules below first. Please only sign up if you agree to all the rules below. Reply below if you are interested in signing up. The draft will start when we have atleast10 members and I have received all the cards, although more than 10 can be taken.

Here the rules

1. Only football cards with a book value of $10+ (I will double check all book values) and a total book value of the 10 cards is atleast $150

2. Cards must be in nm/mt condition. Please dont send damaged/bent cards.

3. Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts(atleast 5 gu or au). Please no minor league cards(press pass/sage)(sp authentic/spx/exquisite are ok). (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values)

4. Looking for 10 participants and 10 rounds. (Can be more if more want to do it.

5. Participants will rank other member's cards from 1-20 to determine the draft order. Card #1 will be worth 20 points, card #20 will be worth 1 points, etc. Participants are NOT allowed to rank their own cards they send in.

6. Draft choices will be made within 12 hours of the last pick. If 12 hours have passed, that person can still make their pick until the next person in line makes their pick. If the next person in line makes their pick, then the member who missed their turn can choose 2 cards in the next round.

7. Participants are required to send the cards to me first and I will send out the cards out after the draft is over.

8. For U.S. residents, please add $3 for return postage with delivery confirmation. International traders please add $4 for return postage.

Interested members(added members from the other post already)
    1. fuser list in cards in
    2. hunter082006 list in cards in
    3. hoffmoen list in cards in
    4. moosejaw00 list in cards in
    5. ctkenjr list in
    6. scatcat list in cards in
    7. cornwellfamily list in
    8. chargerfan list in cards in
    9. ocanseco55 list in
    10. xdvop86 list in cards in
    11. sportscardrage list in cards in
    12. herbienurple list in cards in
    13. schwood list in cards in
    14. azdbacks1998 list in cards in
    15. leedawg62 list in cards in
    16. skinsfan list in cards in

Thanks and lmk,
    tim
    Last edited by fuser; 04-21-2012, 01:08 AM.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Yeah forgot about me from the other thread......
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

got you on there now

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Put me in Tim. herbienurple. Hope all is well

Comment

Alright sent my list over to ya Fuser.
          my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Hey Tim, I work 13 hour shifts so am curious, I know it can happen because it happened on the last one I was in, but is there any leeway on that time frame. Normally I dont have a problem picking before the 12 hour, but in the instance it does, I dont want to lose out on my first pick if I had it because I didnt make the 12 hour deadline.
            Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

I would like to get in on this Tim, but my football seems to be kind of sliced and diced lately. I will try and put a list together for you and hopefully I can get cards to meet the criterion. When are you going to close this one out?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

so I need to send ya $150 worth of cards to get in? Is that correct?

Comment

Tim, just sent you a list of 15 cards, and hopefully there is enough there that I can get in on the draft bud. Thanks for the help!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

don, yes there is some leeway on the 12 hour rule. you can also send a proxy list to myself or one of the mods that will be help and we can make the pick for you according to your list.

woddy, working on the list you sent me now, we can keep taking more members til i get all the lists in. then i will close it up to those on the list

llaawwssoonn, . Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts(atleast 5 gu or au). Please no minor league cards(press pass/sage)(sp authentic/spx/exquisite are ok). (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values) along with $3 to cover shipping cards back to you

Comment

Put me in coach. I am ready to play! Thanks for doing the legwork on this bud!

Comment

ok, starting to recieve lists from everyone so please start sending your lists for us to get started. thanks tim

Comment

Sounds good. I will get my list in shortly.
                          Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

thanks don

Comment

Count me in.

Leland
                              I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                              http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                              I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Working...
                              X