Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly 500 numbered cards to trade!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Added some, took some off.
    - Dave

    I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

    Albums


    Updated 3/25/2016

    Comment


    • #17
      Updated the list.

      Added some and traded some.
      - Dave

      I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

      Albums


      Updated 3/25/2016

      Comment


      • #18
        Back to the front.
        - Dave

        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

        Albums


        Updated 3/25/2016

        Comment


        • #19
          Added a bunch more!!
          - Dave

          I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

          Albums


          Updated 3/25/2016

          Comment


          • #20
            Updated list.
            - Dave

            I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

            Albums


            Updated 3/25/2016

            Comment

            Working...
            X