Local Show Pick-ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Show Pick-ups

Alright went to a show over the weekend got a few things will have those posted in this thread, looking to trade, usually jags, or 2010 P&P patch autos, or 2011 Crown Royale jumbo patch autos, or just whatever really catches my eye. Never the less let hit me up if you want something from my pick-ups or even check my bucket:

my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Some cheaper cards but good prospects to step it up this next year

Comment

Originally posted by buylowsellhigh View Post
      Some cheaper cards but good prospects to step it up this next year
      Usually what I go for at card shows. The more expensive cards are usually cheaper on the web somewhere.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

Comment

I can use both Little autos. Like I said in your other thread, I'll check for Jaguars for you.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

From your bucket....

How much do you have on the Andre Roberts auto and the Early Doucet auto?

Thx.
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
            From your bucket....

How much do you have on the Andre Roberts auto and the Early Doucet auto?

Thx.
            I would do 8 dollars for the two of them delivered. LMK.

Comment

Actually you have two Roberts autos right next to each other. So total we have two Roberts autos (Rookie Ticket) and (Initial Steps) autos and the one Doucet auto...how much for those?

Wait a minute!! ...lol.......now, I realize its in your PC folder, but I had to ask.....Is this Roberts for sale or trade?:

Like this one too:

U of A Alum!!! ...(My hometown college... University of Arizona)....I collect basketball U of A alum. for my PC and I'm starting to collect football U of A Alum. So, how much on that one also?:

Come to think of it.....do you mind checking my bucket in case we can maybe work out a trade?...I dont have that much cash for all these, but could you list what your looking for each?....Payday this Friday.
              Pictures by deannal_2008 - Photobucket

thx.
              Currently looking for:
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

The Roberts P&P and Mike Thomas aren't for trade or sell. I'm looking to pick up the entire set of P&P and well Jags' players I don't trade or sell at all.

For the other three all together I would sell for ten dollars delivered. And I checked your bucket and didn't see anything I was interested in.

Comment

I didn't have too much luck, but I was able to find 3 cards. Let me know if you can use them.

Derrick Harvey 2008 Stadium Club rc auto #145

Mike Walker (pre name change) 2007 Bowman Sterling rc auto #BSRA-MW

Derrick Morgan (Titans) 2010 Plates & Patches #127 serial #393/649
                  Last edited by whitney777; 05-01-2012, 07:58 PM.
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                    I didn't have too much luck, but I was able to find 3 cards. Let me know if you can use them.

Derrick Harvey 2008 Stadium Club rc auto #145

Mike Walker (pre name change) 2007 Bowman Sterling rc auto #BSRA-MW

Derrick Morgan (Titans) 2010 Plates & Patches #127 serial #393/649
                    I actually have the derrick harvey just haven't scanned it yet. I'm only interested in the P&P rookie patch/autos, not the auto rookies. And I can't say I would be interested in trading one of my Greg Little's for the Walker, sorry.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Interested in the Vincent brown autos what would you have to have in bv for trade?

Comment

I am interested in the Ridley Auto if I had anything you could use in trade. LMK. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by lions854 View Post
                            Interested in the Vincent brown autos what would you have to have in bv for trade?
                            TBH, I really don't trade in bv. So I really wouldn't have a "price tag" on the Vincent Brown card's. It would all be relative sale value really.

Originally posted by schwood
                            I am interested in the Ridley Auto if I had anything you could use in trade. LMK. Thanks.
                            Sadly I did not see anything that I was interested in or did not already have, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sportscardrage View Post
                              The Roberts P&P and Mike Thomas aren't for trade or sell. I'm looking to pick up the entire set of P&P and well Jags' players I don't trade or sell at all.

For the other three all together I would sell for ten dollars delivered. And I checked your bucket and didn't see anything I was interested in.

Ok, Im going to go thru a stack of cards tonight to see if I have any Jags you might not have....I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Thx.
                              Currently looking for:
                              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Working...
                              X