Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Jordy Nelson Autos & Gu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for Jordy Nelson Autos & Gu

    CMB for ones I don't have, thanks
    I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
    PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

    Bucket
    http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

    Packer collection
    http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

  • #2
    Can you use any?
    -Ryan Taylor – 11 Playoff Contenders “Rookie Ticket – autograph” #174

    -Brian Brohm – 08 UD “UD Rookie Jersey” #UDJ-BB (green)
    -Jordy Nelson – 08 UD “UD Rookie Jersey” #UDRJ-JN (green)
    -Terrence Murphy – 05 UD “NFL Players Rookie Premier-Signatures” #RS-TM
    -Terrence Murphy –05 Press Pass “Autograph”
    -Glen Dorsey – 08 Press Pass Legends #20 426/999
    -Karsten Bailey – 99 Playoff Prestige EXP "Rookie" #8 445/1000

    Comment


    • #3
      Jordy nelson triple auto

      I've got a jordy Nelson, Donnie Avery, And Devin Thomas triple auto #'ed to 25 lmk if your interested.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by texs3000 View Post
        Can you use any?
        -Ryan Taylor – 11 Playoff Contenders “Rookie Ticket – autograph” #174

        -Brian Brohm – 08 UD “UD Rookie Jersey” #UDJ-BB (green)
        -Jordy Nelson – 08 UD “UD Rookie Jersey” #UDRJ-JN (green)
        -Terrence Murphy – 05 UD “NFL Players Rookie Premier-Signatures” #RS-TM
        -Terrence Murphy –05 Press Pass “Autograph”
        -Glen Dorsey – 08 Press Pass Legends #20 426/999
        -Karsten Bailey – 99 Playoff Prestige EXP "Rookie" #8 445/1000
        I don't do any collage uni cards or Brohm but any others are a go. CMB and let me know what you need for the others thanks
        I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
        PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

        Bucket
        http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

        Packer collection
        http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
          I've got a jordy Nelson, Donnie Avery, And Devin Thomas triple auto #'ed to 25 lmk if your interested.
          that ones a go!!! CMB and lmk what you see for it
          I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
          PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

          Bucket
          http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

          Packer collection
          http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

          Comment


          • #6
            Do you have any Bears? Saw several cards I liked but Not sure of the matchup. Liked the Marino, Elway, Crabtree, and the Roger Craig. I do also have a Bulaga auto and an A.J. Hawk game used I can add with the Nelson if interested. The Nelson does not price in Beckett as it is only numbered to 25. Let me know what we can do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
              Do you have any Bears? Saw several cards I liked but Not sure of the matchup. Liked the Marino, Elway, Crabtree, and the Roger Craig. I do also have a Bulaga auto and an A.J. Hawk game used I can add with the Nelson if interested. The Nelson does not price in Beckett as it is only numbered to 25. Let me know what we can do.
              I have Becket online price guide

              2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Triple #TWR1 Eddie Royal#{Donnie Avery#{Jordy Nelson AU SER /25 $30.00
              2008 Upper Deck Premier Trios Autographs #5 Donnie Avery#{Devin Thomas#{Jordy Nelson/25
              Marino $120
              Elway $200
              Crabtree $50
              Craig $25

              I have no bears sorry

              I can do the Crabtree and the craig
              Last edited by autoluvr; 05-06-2012, 05:26 PM.
              I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
              PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

              Bucket
              http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

              Packer collection
              http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

              Comment


              • #8
                I probably have some Packers and Nelson you can use as I am looking to down size some of my Packer PC. I have way more than I can properly display so looking to move some to help with other PC projects I am working on. I'll try and get with ya tomorrow with some of what I can try and live without lol.

                Brad
                Collector of Topps Triple Threads Football base and base Variations 2006 - 2011. Always looking for set needs.

                http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/baseball9515/

                Comment


                • #9
                  P.M. sent to you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baseball9515 View Post
                    I probably have some Packers and Nelson you can use as I am looking to down size some of my Packer PC. I have way more than I can properly display so looking to move some to help with other PC projects I am working on. I'll try and get with ya tomorrow with some of what I can try and live without lol.

                    Brad
                    cool lmk thanks
                    I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
                    PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

                    Bucket
                    http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

                    Packer collection
                    http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Haven't forgotten about this, I am still organizing and trying to list them out. It may be the weekend before I have time to finish it.
                      Collector of Topps Triple Threads Football base and base Variations 2006 - 2011. Always looking for set needs.

                      http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/baseball9515/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Great just lmk thanks
                        I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
                        PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

                        Bucket
                        http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

                        Packer collection
                        http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          up for tonite
                          I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
                          PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

                          Bucket
                          http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

                          Packer collection
                          http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Anyone find any Jordy Nelson Cards for me ? LMK thanks
                            I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
                            PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

                            Bucket
                            http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

                            Packer collection
                            http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Looking for Jordy Nelson Autos & Gu

                              CMB for Jordy Nelson I don't have
                              I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
                              PM me, I'll get back quicker. I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

                              Bucket
                              http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...packerfan5052/

                              Packer collection
                              http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Collection/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X