Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Gronkowski 2010 Topps Unrivaled JUMBO Prime Patch AUTO /15 RC FT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rob Gronkowski 2010 Topps Unrivaled JUMBO Prime Patch AUTO /15 RC FT

    Looking to see whats out there for this one. Looking for star autos in baseball and football. Looking for $225-$250 BV in trade for this one depending on what I get and how many cards I take.


  • #2
    Bump.......

    Comment


    • #3
      Certainly wish I had something for it, but I know I don't. Love the cards though bud!

      Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks,....

        Comment


        • #5
          Anyone else?

          Comment

          Working...
          X