Brett Favre 2007 Gridiron Gear Helmet Autograph /32#d FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Favre 2007 Gridiron Gear Helmet Autograph /32#d FT

I received this from another trader on another site without tell me about the back. I am looking to move it since it annoys me the guy was shady enough not to mention it. I gave up a $250 card to get it so not looking to discount it since the front is fine. I am willing to take multiple cards in a deal depending on how many and what they are in my favor.

I would of left negative feedback and made him take the card back

Comment

Will that eventually work it's way to the front? It looks like grease. That is a tough break. Now you have to ask for a scan of the front and back before a trade.

Comment

I would have only issue is I had stuff going on the day I got it so I never looked at the card before leaving feedback. On that site in order to mark you received the trade you also automatically mark it a positive. I did offer it back to the guy and he said has no interest in it obviously. Now I check all my cards as soon as I open them. I've actually had the card put away in my safe for months now its not going to go throuogh the card.

Comment

It amazes me that people would do that to someone. Sorry you had to take the hit on that one Eric. Especially for a card with so much value. Hope you can recoup something.

Comment

It happens, been doing this a long time so I understand it happens. I already have a good trade in the works for it. I won't be snagging one PC card for it like I gave up but I'll be happy with the deal if it gets worked out.

Comment

To the top.

Comment

Working...
              X