Football cards...all Serial/Patch/Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football cards...all Serial/Patch/Jersey

Hello, Am new to this site and am looking to make my first trade/sale. Have posted just a few of the cards I have in my picture album. My kids dont provide the time to make a website, so thats the best i can do for now. Please feel free to check the out in my picture album listed under your favorite team, check back as I will update further as I go through all my cards. Have plenty of Base and parallel/insert cards as well. Mostly from 2007 to 2012 Topps and Score. Message me if you are interested in anything. Thanks!!!!!
    Hello traders, looking for Arizona Cardinals, Arizona State (Only if they are in school colors), Arizona Rattlers, (Only if they are in team colors), Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Coyotes, And Dodge Motorsports NASCAR cards. Am also collecting Arizona Cardinals Memorabilia, no matter how big or small it is. Shoot me a message and let me know what you have available!!! Also look at my picture albums for some cards I have available to sell or trade.

How do you get to the Pics?

Comment

hey dude just helping you out:

cornwell go into his public profile then into his statistics its under his albums
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Thanks!!! Appreciate the help!!
        Hello traders, looking for Arizona Cardinals, Arizona State (Only if they are in school colors), Arizona Rattlers, (Only if they are in team colors), Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Coyotes, And Dodge Motorsports NASCAR cards. Am also collecting Arizona Cardinals Memorabilia, no matter how big or small it is. Shoot me a message and let me know what you have available!!! Also look at my picture albums for some cards I have available to sell or trade.

Comment

no problem, do you have any vikings, dolphins, seahawks, cowboys gu or autos not scanned in? have a bunch of cards, suns in my bucket
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
          X