Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLOWOUT! Autos, Patches, Serial #'d (each only $5) CONT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOWOUT! Autos, Patches, Serial #'d (each only $5) CONT.

31. Chris Leak 07 Trilogy Auto Focus AUTO SN /99 x2

32. Rhema McKnight 07 Trilogy AUTO SN /133

33. Kenny Phillips 08 SP Rookie Threads RC AUTO SN /180

34. Jeremy Shockey 03 Topps Finest REFRACTOR PATCH SN /199

35. Darius Watts 04 Future NFL Legends PATCH

36. Antonio Bryant 08 Playoff Leaf Certified PATCH SN /250

37. Delone Carter 2011 Sage Hit AUTO SN /250

38. Keenan Burton 08 Press Pass Gridiron Graphs AUTO

39. Jessie Armstead 00 Topps All-Pro PATCH

40. Sedrick Irvin 01 Private Stock PATCH

I am paypal certified and have a 100% feedback rating on ebay under the username cardcollecters (with an e).

To find me on ebay simply go to ebay.com and next to the search dialogue box select the advanced tab. Scroll down to sellers and type my user name under the specific users radio button. Remember it's cardcollecters (with an e).

Paypal is the only payment method I can accept as it keeps both seller and buyer safe with their seller and buyer protection programs.

If you are interested in purchasing a card from me simply contact me by the message system or phone at 740-649-2266 and I will send you an invoice from paypal. After successful payment for your item it will be sent via USPS with tracking information and delivery confirmation.

All cards will be shipped in their toploaders and a bubble mailer to insure safe delivery

SHIPPING $1.99 - will combine on first 4 cards

Last edited by cardcollectors; 12-05-2012, 01:09 PM.

you do realize you are required to send first before payment as a rookie to the site.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Working...
    X