Bring me his Inserts, Game worn, Autos, RCs you may have
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Washington Redskins Leonard Hankerson
Collapse
X
-
i have these, scratches are on cases
auto/jersey /50

auto/patch /25

auto/triple jersey /50
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
-
i could do $30 dlvd for themhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
answered ur pmhttp://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment
-
$7 dlvd, PLMK~
Originally posted by lionheart21 View PostMoosejaw how much you looking to get for it
Comment
-
Normally, it'd take a week to 10 days. With New Years holidays coming up, I guess it would take a few more days.
Originally posted by lionheart21 View PostHow long would shipping be?
Comment
-
You sent me a pm I answered but haven't heard back.http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment


Comment