Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins Leonard Hankerson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't have one from you... Send it again and I will respond..

    Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
    You sent me a pm I answered but haven't heard back.
    sigpic

    I am a big Redskins fan...

    Comment


    • #17
      resent from my sent folder
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

      Stained glass on the left we make.

      www.tndcollectables.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Have a 2011 Topps Legends Aspiring Legacies jersey card. Looking for Chicago bears

        Comment


        • #19
          How much are you looking for it? I do not have any bears!

          Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
          Have a 2011 Topps Legends Aspiring Legacies jersey card. Looking for Chicago bears
          sigpic

          I am a big Redskins fan...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by lionheart21 View Post
            How much are you looking for it? I do not have any bears!
            Do you have anything else I could use as tradebait? Could also use Lions or Packers

            Comment


            • #21
              Packers I don't know if you'd be interested but I have a Rookie Premiere and a SPX of Aaron Rodgers
              sigpic

              I am a big Redskins fan...

              Comment


              • #22
                I have a EX-MNT Score Hot Rookie Leonard Hankerson.

                NFLguy2012
                Always looking for Philip Rivers that I don't have, Luke Kuechly, and a RC of a player that I do not have between 2006-present.

                *Philip Rivers Thread*
                http://community.cardboardconnection...st-thread.html

                Comment


                • #23
                  got it already thanks

                  Originally posted by NFLguy2012 View Post
                  I have a EX-MNT Score Hot Rookie Leonard Hankerson.

                  NFLguy2012
                  sigpic

                  I am a big Redskins fan...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    anyone trading?
                    sigpic

                    I am a big Redskins fan...

                    Comment


                    • #25




                      -BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
                      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Just got a Brian Urlacher GU in the other day!

                        Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                        Do you have anything else I could use as tradebait? Could also use Lions or Packers
                        sigpic

                        I am a big Redskins fan...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I got a Morris Claiborne Donruss Elite Shillouette.

                          Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post



                          sigpic

                          I am a big Redskins fan...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Silhouette? Do you mean the Hard Hat? If so, I could do the Absolute Memorabilia and Crown Royale for it.

                            -BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
                            LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I have a Donruss elite down and distance dez bryant..

                              Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
                              Silhouette? Do you mean the Hard Hat? If so, I could do the Absolute Memorabilia and Crown Royale for it.
                              sigpic

                              I am a big Redskins fan...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Is the Down and Distance Dez Bryant a JSY card?

                                And you didn't say yes or no on the "Silhouette" Claiborne.

                                -BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
                                LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X