Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins Leonard Hankerson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    It is not a Hard Had it's one of those see thru cards... Yes the Dez Bryant is a Jersey card..

    Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
    Is the Down and Distance Dez Bryant a JSY card?

    And you didn't say yes or no on the "Silhouette" Claiborne.
    sigpic

    I am a big Redskins fan...

    Comment


    • #32
      Pretty sure that's the Hard Hats card.

      The value of the Claiborne is $12
      The value of the Bryant is $6

      The value of the Leonard Hankerson cards are:
      Topps Chrome Superlative Rookie $3
      Topps Precision Auto $15
      Crown Royale G/U $6
      Absolute Memorabilia G/U $6

      Let me know what you want to do

      -BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

      Comment


      • #33
        How about the Precision Auto
        and the Absolute G/U
        and the Topps Superlative?

        Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
        Pretty sure that's the Hard Hats card.

        The value of the Claiborne is $12
        The value of the Bryant is $6

        The value of the Leonard Hankerson cards are:
        Topps Chrome Superlative Rookie $3
        Topps Precision Auto $15
        Crown Royale G/U $6
        Absolute Memorabilia G/U $6

        Let me know what you want to do
        sigpic

        I am a big Redskins fan...

        Comment


        • #34
          I have a patch book auto from Playbook if interested.

          Comment


          • #35
            If you have another Cowboys card in the $5 range then ya, I could do that. But not the 3 for 2. I'm losing bad on that.

            -BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
            LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

            Comment


            • #36
              Are you also looking for base/inserts/rookies??

              Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
              If you have another Cowboys card in the $5 range then ya, I could do that. But not the 3 for 2. I'm losing bad on that.
              sigpic

              I am a big Redskins fan...

              Comment


              • #37
                Yeah I would be... Do you have any scans of it?


                Originally posted by lions854 View Post
                I have a patch book auto from Playbook if interested.
                sigpic

                I am a big Redskins fan...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Anyone tonight?? Please show scans of what you have..
                  sigpic

                  I am a big Redskins fan...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I'm back and still looking for Hankersons
                    sigpic

                    I am a big Redskins fan...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Still looking...
                      sigpic

                      I am a big Redskins fan...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Any more Hankersons out there?
                        sigpic

                        I am a big Redskins fan...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I have this one. I'd be looking for Lions stuff (including LOW numbered Calvin inserts) or HOF stuff that I don't already have.

                          048/399
                          - Dave

                          I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                          Albums


                          Updated 3/25/2016

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                            I have this one. I'd be looking for Lions stuff (including LOW numbered Calvin inserts) or HOF stuff that I don't already have.

                            048/399
                            How much would you want for that?

                            This is what I have left Lions wise.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

                            I am a big Redskins fan...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by lionheart21 View Post
                              How much would you want for that?

                              This is what I have left Lions wise.
                              I've never been successful selling. I could hear an offer, I guess.

                              And I have those Lions.
                              - Dave

                              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                              Albums


                              Updated 3/25/2016

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                                I've never been successful selling. I could hear an offer, I guess.

                                And I have those Lions.
                                Pm coming......
                                sigpic

                                I am a big Redskins fan...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X