Question about 1990 and 1991 Pro set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 1990 and 1991 Pro set

Does anyone know if Pro Set put autograph insert cards in their 1990 and 1991 packs? I have a 1990 Franco Harris that is autographed and a 1991 Andre Ware that is autographed. I know I did not get them autographed in person or in the mail. I have checked on line and the autographs look real and the cards have slight smears to show they are not machine printed. Maybe later, I will scan them up (I don't have access to my scanner at this moment).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I have bought several packs of 1990 Pro Set packs over the years. From what I understand, and what I've seen, they inserted some insert cards, but they looked so much like the set I first thought that they were regular cards. So, as for the autographs, I think they are SP cards, and Pro Set would have had the cards signed by the player. I've never seen one in person. That's all I know, hope that's a help.

Fly on,
    NFLguy2012
    Always looking for Philip Rivers that I don't have, Luke Kuechly, and a RC of a player that I do not have between 2006-present.

*Philip Rivers Thread*
    http://community.cardboardconnection...st-thread.html

Comment

I'm not aware of any Pro Set autos of these guys.

They both have a Proline auto, but they're also both from 1991.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
      X