Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to complete the 2012 Topps Chrome BCA Refractor set..For a good cause!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    up for friday


    Greg's Sports Cards

    Looking to trade for/buy:

    Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

    Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

    Comment


    • #17
      super bowl sunday bump


      Greg's Sports Cards

      Looking to trade for/buy:

      Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

      Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

      Comment


      • #18
        up up up up


        Greg's Sports Cards

        Looking to trade for/buy:

        Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

        Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

        Comment


        • #19
          ~~ to the top ~~


          Greg's Sports Cards

          Looking to trade for/buy:

          Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

          Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

          Comment


          • #20
            bumping this to the top

            thanks to everyone who has helped out with this set so far


            Greg's Sports Cards

            Looking to trade for/buy:

            Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

            Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

            Comment


            • #21
              ~~ to the top ~~


              Greg's Sports Cards

              Looking to trade for/buy:

              Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

              Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

              Comment


              • #22
                ~~ to the top ~~


                Greg's Sports Cards

                Looking to trade for/buy:

                Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

                Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

                Comment


                • #23
                  ttt to the top ttt


                  Greg's Sports Cards

                  Looking to trade for/buy:

                  Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

                  Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    i finally found all of mine and have these you need
                    17, 18, 27, 36, 64, 88, 93, 114, 129, 140, 170, 182, 207, 216

                    if you could part with these it would work for me
                    •2012 Prestige Robert Griffin III RC #230 (Redskins)
                    • 2012 Topps Kansas City Chiefs Black Border 48/57 #81 (Chiefs)
                    •2012 Topps Strata Robert Griffin III RC #1 (Redskins)
                    2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts Auto - Steve Guttenberg 48/99
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by fuser View Post
                      i finally found all of mine and have these you need
                      17, 18, 27, 36, 64, 88, 93, 114, 129, 140, 170, 182, 207, 216

                      if you could part with these it would work for me
                      •2012 Prestige Robert Griffin III RC #230 (Redskins)
                      • 2012 Topps Kansas City Chiefs Black Border 48/57 #81 (Chiefs)
                      •2012 Topps Strata Robert Griffin III RC #1 (Redskins)
                      2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts Auto - Steve Guttenberg 48/99
                      Everything but the Guttenberg is available

                      LMK what we can do for the two Griffins and Chiefs /57

                      Thanks!


                      Greg's Sports Cards

                      Looking to trade for/buy:

                      Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

                      Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        had to ask on the guttenberg as i saw it was in green and only a $15 card. no worries, lets post it up for the others then to help your quest
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Sounds good, I appreciate it!

                          So these pink refractors:
                          17, 18, 27, 36, 64, 88, 93, 114, 129, 140, 170, 182, 207, 216

                          for:
                          •2012 Prestige Robert Griffin III RC #230 (Redskins)
                          • 2012 Topps Kansas City Chiefs Black Border 48/57 #81 (Chiefs)
                          •2012 Topps Strata Robert Griffin III RC #1 (Redskins)


                          Correct?


                          Greg's Sports Cards

                          Looking to trade for/buy:

                          Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

                          Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            yes that is right
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              posted - thanks!


                              Greg's Sports Cards

                              Looking to trade for/buy:

                              Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

                              Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                accepted and thanks. also good luck with the set, will keep my eyes open for more to help out
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X