• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhealthy obsession:

I have 33 of 35 limited phenom autos from 2012 needing only:
    reuben randle
    nick toon......
    if anyone can find these for me I would greatly appreciate it and mite even have a little finders fee for helping...

I check ebay everyday for them so If you can find them anywhere else I would greatly appreciate it....

now I am moving on to the silver spotlight...I have like five in hand and several more incoming....and I have a few gold spotlights...and several dupes of regulars to upgrade my patch autos....like I said an unhealthy obsession....

also there used to be a guy on one of these threads that made custom frames for displaying cards? anyone know that guy?

any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

joe
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

What are the 2 cards #d to? I am going to the Houston Tri-Star tomorrow and keep an eye out for them. Also need to know what the spending cap would be if I happen to come across either of them.
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Thank u so much I would appreciate it!! I'm taking my oldest to a weekend camp and will be back this evening. I will pay full book for both just to complete the set. Like I said I will check when I get home for # ing and pricing

Comment

Please post cards when completed!

Originally posted by cueballz1 View Post
        I have 33 of 35 limited phenom autos from 2012 needing only:
        reuben randle
        nick toon......
        if anyone can find these for me I would greatly appreciate it and mite even have a little finders fee for helping...

I check ebay everyday for them so If you can find them anywhere else I would greatly appreciate it....

now I am moving on to the silver spotlight...I have like five in hand and several more incoming....and I have a few gold spotlights...and several dupes of regulars to upgrade my patch autos....like I said an unhealthy obsession....

also there used to be a guy on one of these threads that made custom frames for displaying cards? anyone know that guy?

any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

joe
        I think I can speak for every member, please post your collection when you've completed this huge task! I'm very interested in seeing these cards as well as how much effort it took. I'm sure you have some amazing stories!!!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

the card numbers are 220 and 230....and I think they are both redemption cards

any help would be appreciated....
          I would pay 20-25 dollars a piece for them....
          thanks again
          joe

Comment

Just want to make sure of the /#:
            Randle JSY AU RC /199
            Toon JSY AU RC /299

Originally posted by cueballz1 View Post
            the card numbers are 220 and 230....and I think they are both redemption cards

any help would be appreciated....
            I would pay 20-25 dollars a piece for them....
            thanks again
            joe
            I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
            (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
            Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Sorry bout that yes that is the numbering

Comment

Working...
              X