Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNF!! Let's make some trades

plz delete
    Last edited by ft28jags; 11-23-2013, 01:02 PM.

TGIF!! let's deal

Comment

I don't have anything near the value to offer in trade, but I'd love to just see some of these cards you have listed if you get a chance to scan them. They sound fantastic!! Awesome cards, man!

2011 Playbook Marcus Allen/Bo Jackson/Howie Long/Jim Plunkett/Daryle LaMonica/Fred Biletnikof/Jim Otto/Willie Brown Chronicles Octograph #d 7/10

2011 Playbook Jimmy Orr/Lenny Moore/Raymond Berry/Mike Curtis Quad Booklet Auto #d 10/15

2012 Prime Signatures Bo Jackson/Tim Brown Dual Auto #d 2/5

2007 Topps Co-Signers Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas Dual Auto

2012 Prime Signatures Trent Richardson/Doug Martin/Coby Fleener/Dwayne Allen/Justin Blackmon/Michael Floyd Pen Pals RC Auto
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I found the link to your bucket and found the cards. VERY NICE!!!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

thank you. appreciate the compliments. I'll be adding more this weekend (tonight depending on how motivated I am to scan)
          Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          I found the link to your bucket and found the cards. VERY NICE!!!

Comment

Working...
          X