WTTF Minnesota Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF Minnesota Vikings

I'm new to Cardboard Connection but have been active on a numbers of other forums for a few years now. I PC the Minnesota Vikings....both current players as well as HOFers and retired players. Also dabble a little with Minnesota Twins but not to the extent I do with football. Hoping to make a few trades for "purple people" cards that I don't currently have in my PC. Mostly interested in autos or game used cards but will sometimes trade for vintage base/inserts if I need them. I trade by book value and buy/sell by sales value. The link to my bucket is below so feel free to give it a look and let me know if you see something you would have interest in trading for. Looking forward to meeting new folks here. Thanks.

dclafrue's's Library | Photobucket

Welcome Dave! SUPER GREAT PERSON here folks. Good internet buddy of mine. Only downfall Dave has is the same downfall as Tim (fuser) that they are Vikes fans. LOL

Great to see ya Dave!
    Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

About time you get in here Dave.
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

I got this beauty...but mainly looking to sell things right now..if interested and welcome to this site..its a great one!@!
        BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by cueballz1 View Post

I got this beauty...but mainly looking to sell things right now..if interested and welcome to this site..its a great one!@!
          Awesome card but not really looking to purchase right now. Thanks for your post though as it is definitely a sweet looking card.

Comment

Working...
          X