WTTF Terrance Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF Terrance Williams

Switching gears since I can't find many Irvins through trades. Will trade for any Terrance Williams card I don't have (don't have many) with him wearing a Cowboys uni. No trade is too small.

Here's what I have so far:
    2013:
    Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials JSY #236 /99
    Bowman #166
    Bowman Black #166
    Bowman Rainbow Blue #166 /499
    Certified Freshman Fabric AU/JSY #336 /499
    Elite New Breed JSY #15 /399
    Finest #111
    Finest Jumbo JSY AU Refractor #AJRTWI
    Leaf Draft #71
    Momentum Rookie Team Threads Quad Materials /299
    Panini Prizm #290
    Panini Prizm HRX #20
    Panini Rookie Crusade #35
    Prestige #291
    Prestige NFL Passport #13
    Prestige Prestigious Picks Gold #13
    R&S Longevity #190
    Score Hot Rookies #15
    Topps #428
    Topps Chrome #101
    Topps Chrome 1969 #22
    Topps Chrome 1986 #14
    Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor #101
    Topps Chrome Orange Refractor #101
    Topps Inception Rookie Jumbo Patch Auto #AJPTWI /345
    Topps Strata #106
    Topps Strata Clear Cut Rookie Relic Auto Bronze #CCARTWI /150
    Topps Triple Threads Patch #TTRTW2 /36
    Last edited by 90sTriplets; 02-08-2014, 12:01 AM.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

I have a couple Terrance Williams that you don't have listed if you're interested…
    Last edited by drubacca117; 02-02-2014, 04:40 PM. Reason: Removed Pics for a smooth thread load
    PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Both of those are listed bud

Comment

You are absolutely correct. Don't post on forums on 3 hours sleep while a 2 and 4 year old are murdering each other over toy robots and your wife is trying to give you a "honey do" list…

At least it was a free bump… LOL
        PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

I'll take that any time! Haha Good luck with the kiddos and your list

Comment

Panini Prizm #290- (Possibly have)
            Panini Prizm HRX #20-(I have 2)
            Panini Rookie Crusade #35- (I do have)

also have 2013 topps chrome mini
            http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Only one I need from that list is the Mini. What do you want for it?

Comment

I know its not exactly fair even up but what it take to get one of those Prizm Brillance Andrew luck's from you with the mini?
                http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

LMK what other Cowboys inserts u have and I'll take a look.

Comment

Ok I will get some things together today and pm you a list.

Comment

Have these Williams
                      Williams. Terrance
                      13 Score #429
                      13 Contenders AUTO

Interested in your Luke Keuchly Prestige auto.
                      Looking for Chargers & Autos of USC players in their USC uni!!!

I have every card I own for trade on a master list, let me know if you would like to see it or which players you are interested in. THANKS

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Chargerfan46/

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerfan View Post
                        Have these Williams
                        Williams. Terrance
                        13 Score #429
                        13 Contenders AUTO

Interested in your Luke Keuchly Prestige auto.
                        Cool. I didn't see a scan of it in your bucket. Do you have one? Are you cool with doing those 2 for the Kuechley Auto strait up? Also, do you have any Michael Irvin cards?

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
                          Cool. I didn't see a scan of it in your bucket. Do you have one? Are you cool with doing those 2 for the Kuechley Auto strait up? Also, do you have any Michael Irvin cards?
                          Sorry for the delay. No Irvin cards & I just picked up a Kuechly Auto as a throw in on another trade. Sorry about that.
                          Looking for Chargers & Autos of USC players in their USC uni!!!

I have every card I own for trade on a master list, let me know if you would like to see it or which players you are interested in. THANKS

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Chargerfan46/

Comment

If you're still looking, I have these two... Check my bucket for anything else and we might could make a deal!

Comment

Cool. I can use both of those. Can also use the Tavon Austin & Manti Te'o Platinum Xfractors... LMK what you like of mine. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X