No announcement yet.

Boxes Elite/Prizm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty good, what do you want to do on the Swope auto? I could also use your tillman prizm blue refractor, and I like the Bette Davis relic.
    Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Bette Davis huh? Did you want to add the Swope in for the Davis and Tillman? Good for me if good for you.
      Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post
      Looks pretty good, what do you want to do on the Swope auto? I could also use your tillman prizm blue refractor, and I like the Bette Davis relic.
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

That works for me, when I get home tonight I can post it, unless you have time this evening.
        thanks,
        Ken
        Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
        http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Ken, just posted it. Should be able to get them out tomorrow.
          Thanks, Rob
          Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post
          That works for me, when I get home tonight I can post it, unless you have time this evening.
          thanks,
          Ken
          I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
          (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
          Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Working...
          X