Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wttf.....................

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wttf.....................

    Looking for-

    Peyton Manning Bronco autos
    Demaryius Thomas National Treasures /99
    Most Montee ball autos, patch/autos
    Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Tom Brady auto's
    Most HOFer, Star QB's and RB auto's
    Anything else that catches my eye

    Check the bucket for trades--thanks

    dap32's Library | Photobucket
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/100307038@N05/albums

    I trade by BV

    Have been trading cards online since 1999 and have over 3000 successful trades--100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
    Member of: Beckett, SCF, TCC, Blowout, Cardboard Village and more

  • #2
    Sent you a PM.
    Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

    FOOTBALL
    Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
    BASEBALL
    Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

    Comment


    • #3
      So... Dug through your bucket... Wrote down like a page of stuff I like (though I need numbering to accurately price it of course)... Rather than send you like a thirty item list, check out my bucket and see if there is anything that catches your eye in there!
      PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

      Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by drubacca117 View Post
        So... Dug through your bucket... Wrote down like a page of stuff I like (though I need numbering to accurately price it of course)... Rather than send you like a thirty item list, check out my bucket and see if there is anything that catches your eye in there!
        sorry, but didn't see anything of interest
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/100307038@N05/albums

        I trade by BV

        Have been trading cards online since 1999 and have over 3000 successful trades--100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
        Member of: Beckett, SCF, TCC, Blowout, Cardboard Village and more

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mpekar View Post
          sorry, but didn't see anything of interest
          No worries, thanks for looking!
          PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

          Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

          Comment

          Working...
          X