i have alot of extras of these players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have alot of extras of these players

trying to get some trades going. I collect the following so I have a lot of extras for trade.
    EMMITT SMITH
    BRETT FAVRE
    TOM BRADY
    PEYTON MANNING
    JERRY RICE
    RANDY MOSS
    JOE MONTANA
    GREEN BAY PACKERS AND MINN VIKINGS.
    lmk what u want me to list and I will get on it and please be specific. I also have 1,000s of other cards for trade if u want to do some bulk trading. thanks!

Do you still have the Steelers cards. If you do I can send a list of what is on your list. Thanks, please let me know.

Comment

I think u and I are the only ones that post on this site. do u know of any other sites where there is more activity? I do have steelers cards left... over 50. a few big bens in the mix .

Comment

I don't know of any other trading sites. Do you have any Houston/Tennessee Oilers/Titans. I am getting a list together of what you have listed above.

Comment

I am working on the cards. Would you be interested in the following items.
          A wood plaque of Jerry Rice about being a TD King.
          A clear plastic frame with a football shaped card of Jerry Rice and Steve Young. Please let me know

Comment

You may want to try sportscardforum, there seems to be more activity on there.

Comment

Hello, can you please let me know what Tom Brady cards you have for trade?

Tony
              http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                I think u and I are the only ones that post on this site. do u know of any other sites where there is more activity? I do have steelers cards left... over 50. a few big bens in the mix .
                Its sad - this could be a great site -- with so many Ebay sellers charging 3.50 or more to ship one card these days

Comment

maybe with the high shipping charges and Ebay/paypal fees just maybe the cards shows that were so abundant in the 1980 and 90s will make a comeback

Comment

Hello again, did you ever send me your Tom Brady list? I can use base and inserts, refractors and #'d.

Tony
                    http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

ur mailbox is full.

Comment

Working...
                      X