Michael Floyd 2012 Bowman Sterling Jersey
    Tony Dorsett 2013 Goodwin Champions Jersey

Autos
    Coy Bacon 2006 UD Legends
    Harlon Hill 2011 Panini Gridiron Gear 11/30
    Charles White 2006 UD Legends
    Earl Campbell 2008 Press Pass 27/99

Looking for HOF Bears/Baseball
    Last edited by cornwellfamily; 04-16-2015, 11:42 AM.

To The Top

Comment

Added more G/U

Comment

To the top

Comment

Added autos

Comment

Do you know the book value of the Elway GU and the Campbell auto?
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
              Do you know the book value of the Elway GU and the Campbell auto?
              I do not I'm sorry to say. I use to have Beckett online but no longer do.

Comment

Let me look through my Bears GU and autos to see if I have anything you might be interested in. I haven't figured out a fast/efficient way to update my photobucket I am sorry to say.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I found some of the Elway cards on ebay for around $7.00 up to around $20.00

The Campbell's I saw for $28.00 - $68.00.

I have no idea how accurate those prices are, but just to give a ball park figure.

Comment

If you have any HOF Baseball your looking to trade I would be interested in that also. I do have a Schmidt and a Carlton auto for trade also on my Baseball thread

Comment

I found these Bears:

I will look for HOF Game Used and send those in the next day or so.

Comment

Are you looking for vintage baseball? If so, what years/players are you looking for?
                        Bucket | elitesportscards2014 | Library | Football

I am actively collecting Topps Chrome football, Eddie Lacy, Cordarrelle Patterson, DeAndre Hopkins, and Sammy Watkins.

Comment

Originally posted by elitesportscards View Post
                          Are you looking for vintage baseball? If so, what years/players are you looking for?
                          I'm looking for 68-69 Chicago bears or Cubs

Comment

to the top

Comment

hello, my name is Tony. please check my buckets for your: Vernon Davis 2012 Limited 03/25 2 Color Patch, Steve Young 2002 Fleer Throwbacks 3 Color Jersey, Tony Romo 2008 Playoff Prestige Jersey 070/100. if you like anything please reply with a PM

Tony
                              http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Working...
                              X