Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ausome week for new stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ausome week for new stuff

    all this stuff came in this week from trades















    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

  • #2
    nice adds tim!
    -Brady

    Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks brady, now I gotta get bacvk on the hunt for more hof stuff lol so I can come after a couple I saw in your bucket
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn nice additions Tim. Hope all is well! Havent been around much lately. Van blew up and trying to pick something new up so been on vacation from some places for a spell. Hope to get something fixed up soon. Congrats on the nice mail week!
        Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

        Comment


        • #5
          thanks don, that sucks on the van, hope you get something soon.
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice Pickups!!!
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

            Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow Mr. Fuser,

              Very nice Alan Page 9/45. Low numbered auto complementing old school players are always a great addition to any fan of sports card collecting. I see your a Patterson fan. As simple and straight forward the Elite Inscriptions is compared to the other high end cards, the inscriptions really stand out. I'm a big fan of acetate cards. Great additions!

              Toshi
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.


              http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

              Comment


              • #8
                thank you toshi, I always like the old school players auto's. yes I do collect Patterson to some degree. it is all about how the card looks whether I will keep it or trade it down the road. I like the acetate cards a little but ultimately collect hof'rs that catch my eye over anything else
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice pickups Tim!
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X