• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Walt Garrison Prizm Autograph # 19/35

for trade or sale
    Attached Files

Check me for it please
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/153728027@N08/albums

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post

lmk wilfork auto

Comment

still have

Comment

lets move this

Comment

lets fing this a new home

Comment

I have no idea what the value is and I haven’t uploaded any pictures in forever. What are you looking for?
              What I'm looking for.
              Any Dallas Cowboys Post Football Cards. (I think they only made 1962)
              1961 Fleer Dallas Cowboys
              1964 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
              1965 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
              1966 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
              1967 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
              Game Used, Auto's, inserts and commons of all Cowboys.

***2003 Tony Romo Playoff Contenders***

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Un...e%20Used%20etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Bates View Post
                I have no idea what the value is and I haven’t uploaded any pictures in forever. What are you looking for?

steelesr autos

2017 to present

ravens
                redskins
                packers

Comment

still up

Comment

Do you have the BV of this and the Wilfork Auto of mine? I feel like the Wilfork might be a little higher in value.
                    Sorry it took so long to reply... forgot I wrote anything. lol

Comment

Do you have the BV of this and the Wilfork Auto of mine? I feel like the Wilfork might be a little higher in value.
                      Sorry it took so long to reply... forgot I wrote anything. lol
                      sorry i dont know bv of it seen unnubgered oned selling up to 30 this one is numberd to 35

Comment

Originally posted by hud12534 View Post

sorry i dont know bv of it seen unnubgered oned selling up to 30 this one is numberd to 35
                        Ok, I'll trade it for the Wilfork. Haven't been on this site in a long time... how does the setting up of the trade go? Just post it in the thread that says 'post trades here'? If so, go ahead and post and I'll accept. Thanks!

Comment

Ok, I'll trade it for the Wilfork. Haven't been on this site in a long time... how does the setting up of the trade go? Just post it in the thread that says 'post trades here'? If so, go ahead and post and I'll accept. Thanks!

posted trade pm addresss

Comment

Working...
                          X