Team Swap Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Swap Idea

Hi All. Just throwing this out there in case someone would be interested. I usually bust only Topps products. Mostly lower and mid level stuff, haven't gotten into the $200-$400/box stuff yet. I would guess that we busted over 30 hobby boxes of 2013 products last year, and another 40 of blaster boxes.

Because I'm mostly a Topps guy, I don't have much for Panini based product. I'd be interested in trading with someone who busts a lot of other product in 2014 besides Topps. That said, I've already busted 9 boxes of Score, 3 boxes of Hot Rookies and 3 boxes of Bowman, I couldn't wait!

What I'd be interested in is someone who would trade me all and any cards of the following teams, and I in turn, would hand over any cards that I get of the other teams you would be interested in. Depending on the luck of the draw, there could be a bunch of rookies, autos, etc. or maybe none depending on the team draw. It would need to be based on trusting each other to be honest with what was pulled as well. If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can chat further.

The teams me and my boys would want would be Packers, Panthers, Texans, Seahawks for sure. Possibly Atlanta and Bengals as the others.
    I collect mostly Packers & Texans; Rodgers, Lacy, Boykin, Cobb, Woodson, Montee Ball, JJ Watt, DJ Swearinger, Clowney

10 year old collects Seahawks, Wilson, Sherman, Michael, Lacy, JJ Watt, Crown Royale jersey and autos

6 year old collects Packers, Panthers, Rodgers, Lacy, Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin and Tre Mason is new PC

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/ab...?sort=3&page=1
Working...
X