Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Donruss

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I can use these:
    91/92 NBA Hoops #316 Magic Johnson

    94/95 NBA Hoops Big Numbers #BN5 Shaquille O'Neal (wearing Magic Uniform)

    Comment


    • #32
      I will save them

      Comment


      • #33
        Thanks.
        Do you have any 1974 Topps, 1989 Upper Deck, 2012 Heritage, Heritage SPs, Dodgers, 1963 Topps, 1963 Fleer

        Comment


        • #34
          I will look. Are you still interested in 1992 Bowman

          Comment


          • #35
            Yes, especially if you have some of the stars

            Comment


            • #36
              This is what I have of 1992 Bowman.

              #468 Hal Morris
              #554 B.J. Wallace
              #563 Rick Greene
              #569 Chris Roberts
              #587 Chad McConnell
              #594 Joe Oliver
              #652 Calvin Murray
              #701, 702,703 704 705 Checklists

              Comment


              • #37
                I can use them

                Comment


                • #38
                  I will save them.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hi Michelle,

                    I tried to send PM but couldn't because your message quota was exceeded it said.

                    I just got in about 200 or so Steelers card lot. This includes some past players like Hines Ward and other recent players like JuJu Schuster, James Conner, LeVeon Bell, Antonio Brown, Ryan Shazier, some Roethlisberger and TJ Watt cards. Have you got any 2022 baseball? I'm looking mostly for the inserts but will look at any lists for players like Acuna, Trout, Jeter etc.

                    Thanks,
                    Don
                    Last edited by mrmrst; 03-29-2022, 09:12 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I have some 2022 Topps. This is what I have

                      #10 Archie Bradley
                      #14 Ameo Rosario
                      #51 Zack Greinke
                      #76 Nicky Lopez
                      #79 Trey Mancini
                      #82 Charlie Morton
                      #98 Lindor & Chisholm
                      #109 Blue Jays Action Photo
                      #115 Austin Riley
                      #117 Brandon Crawford
                      #127 Wheeler Scherzer/Burnes
                      #140 Ivan Castillo
                      #145 Joey Wendle
                      #148 Zack Short
                      #149 Matt Olson
                      #178 Jean Segura
                      #181 Duvall/Riley/Albies
                      #182 J.D. Martinez
                      #192 Eduardo Rodriguez
                      #231 Ronnie Dawson
                      #287 Andrew Heaney
                      #292 Kyle Hisgashioka
                      #296 Ryan Zimmerman
                      #297 Hyun Jin Ryu
                      #298 Drew Ellis
                      #303 Matt Barnes
                      #310 Max Scherzer
                      #321 Bryce Harper

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I could use 14, 98 and 181. Is there any update on the 2021 Donruss football list? Also do you have any 2021 Chrome or Topps update?

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I will save them. Would you be interested in some 2021 Donruss Blue Press Proof.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            If it’s a major player I probably would be, otherwise probably not.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Would you be interested in a 2021 Donruss Optic Red Prizm #P-297 Jermar Jefferson

                              This is what I have of 2021 Donruss Blue Press Proof
                              #10 Jon Bostic
                              #28 Russell Wilson
                              #34 Jamal Adams
                              #46 Cam Newton
                              #57 Joe Montana
                              #70 Justin Herbert
                              #77 Kenneth Murray
                              #79 Saquon Barkley
                              #93 Drew Brees
                              #95 Tysom Hill
                              #99 Marshon Lattimore
                              #106 Antoine Winfield Jr.
                              #117 Tyreek Hill
                              #119 Tyrann Mathieu
                              #123 Kyle Long
                              #125 Dalvin Cook
                              #126 Adam Thielen
                              #156 Brett Favre
                              #158 Davante Adams
                              #162 Adrian Amos
                              #171 D'Andre Swift
                              #172 Jeff Okudah
                              #173 Barry Sanders
                              #178 Romeo Okwara
                              #180 John Elway
                              #183 Philip Lindsay
                              #184 Melvin Gordon III
                              #201 Jarvis Landry
                              #219 Christian McCaffrey
                              #225 Josh Allen (Base & Variant)
                              #232 Matt Ryan
                              #246 Larry Fitzgerald
                              #258 Travis Etienne Jr.
                              #262 Ja'Marr Chase
                              #289 Cornell Powell
                              #319 Sam Ehlinger
                              #331 Micah Parsons
                              #346 Joe Tryon

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Interested in 2021 Donruss Blue Press Proof
                                #225 base and variant ,173, 93, 28 if mrmrst doesn't want them

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X