Stars for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars for trade

I have a good amt of Aaron Rodgers, Brett favre , Emmitt Smith, randy moss , Adrian Peterson and I have smaller amts of joe Montana, jerry rice and Tom Brady. Lmk what you would like me to list .

Originally posted by darren View Post
    I have a good amt of Aaron Rodgers, Brett favre , Emmitt Smith, randy moss , Adrian Peterson and I have smaller amts of joe Montana, jerry rice and Tom Brady. Lmk what you would like me to list .
    who are you looking for in trade Good Buddy

Comment

Good to hear from you my friend. As usual I’m collecting the players I mentioned that I have for trade . Also jerry rice and packers and Vikings I don’t have already . Lmk what players you would like me to list out to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        Good to hear from you my friend. As usual I’m collecting the players I mentioned that I have for trade . Also jerry rice and packers and Vikings I don’t have already . Lmk what players you would like me to list out to get started.
        Ok I will try and get yah a list of Vikings I have available and Packers and what New Rice cards I have available since the last time I am interested in a list of Emmitts and Tom Bradys and any Cowboys Cards you have available to see if I need them Thanks

Comment

I sent yah a list of Vikings please let me know Thanks

Comment

Give me a few days to look things over and I’ll get back to you . I definitely need some of them . Do you have any packers by any chance as that’s my team of choice ?

Comment

I do have packers and can get you a list when I get a chance I have tons LOL

Comment

List of Packers were sent to yah Good Buddy

Comment

pulled the cards yah need and sent yah what i needed for Emmitts just let me know Thanks

Comment

Anyone else for trading ? I have a lot of other stars I can list. I will also look for college players or teams you collect . Just would like to get some more trades going . Happy Easter everyone!

Comment

Hi,
                      I’m still interested in trading

Comment

Working...
                      X