Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for some deals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • looking for some deals

    it's been a while since I've made any deals here. Looking for Andy Dalton, starting QB autos, HOF autos or Fabric of the game patches. here is some of what I have for trade. Lots more in both buckets in the sig. I will trade PC cards for other PC cards provided I have more than 1 of that person. open to selling also.





    /25 per beckett checklist




    /5




    /8


    -Brady

    Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

  • #2
    If you're interested, I have a 2004 Topps Finest #132 refractor Matt Schaub "RC" auto #ed 152/199 (bv = $100). I'd be willing to trade it for low end to mid in about $100 to $115 (depending on the # of baseball cards for the one $100 NFL "Rookie" QB auto). PLMK. Have a good evening.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      If you're interested, I have a 2004 Topps Finest #132 refractor Matt Schaub "RC" auto #ed 152/199 (bv = $100). I'd be willing to trade it for low end to mid in about $100 to $115 (depending on the # of baseball cards for the one $100 NFL "Rookie" QB auto). PLMK. Have a good evening.
      that's a bit higher than I want to go for a Schaub. Thanks though!
      -Brady

      Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
      http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
      http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey bud, I've got a 2011 Gold Standard Andy Dalton Gold Leaf Rookie Auto 2 color Prime Patch #'d 14/25 I am looking to come off of. Looking for Eagles of equal value, would prefer Nick Foles, but open to most any.. got anything that may fit that??
        My Bucket My FSFT List


        Actively seeking Champ Bailey, AJ Green and Cam Newton

        My PC consists of Denver Broncos, various NFL Legends, alumni from Auburn University and the University of Georgia. War Eagle!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't have much in the way of Eagles. Definitely not any Foles.
          -Brady

          Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
          http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
          http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

          Comment

          Working...
          X